All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just like tick tocks were "sr elite's thing" & everyone got annoyed with it, then F5 throws a million tick tocks in their routine & it "slays" everyone. Lol

i don't know i feel like F5 has been under the radar for a while now
I've never not liked SE for their tictocs, i love tictocs :D i just don't like 2372 things going on at the same time , especially with large teams but that is about it
The F5 Sequence is about the most i can take when it comes to different things going on at the same time and i would not mind if they all did the same but who am i to demand this lol

Just like tick tocks were "sr elite's thing" & everyone got annoyed with it, then F5 throws a million tick tocks in their routine & it "slays" everyone. Lol
Okay..am I the only one who thought of .....
a381893a9153357d4a807346ba8e5979.jpg

There is a video of A-Team, Obsession, and Generals on CheerLive's facebook page. Just a heads up since I'm only using my phone

I try not to down talk other teams but I just think VAS is really disappointing this year. Nothing is hitting hard and they may want to consider dumbing down some stunts if they want to up their execution marks and have a chance at globing this year.
They were AMAZING to watch in person! Love them![/QUOTE]

Thank you! :) We loved watching Lady Suns this weekend, you guys are such great performers! Congrats on the full paid!

I honestly wish Smoed can just find another strong base...or pull a base up from Snipers and let Madi fly again. She can be in that same stunt group with Riley and the boy Jacob? Because honestly Lily isn't doing half of the elite stunt, she's pulling body positions but she doesn't do the double or any tick tocks. I'm sure she's not a bad flyer but right now there's a world of difference between her and the rest of the flyers on smoed.

Vancouver Allstars - Ice Queens

I try not to down talk other teams but I just think VAS is really disappointing this year. Nothing is hitting hard and they may want to consider dumbing down some stunts if they want to up their execution marks and have a chance at globing this year.[/QUOTE]

I watched in person and saw scores & their team isnt eligible for a paid bid cuz they r Canadian but they had the 2nd highest score of all teams and as high a score as lady suns in building. i think its sad that they didnt get to have a paid bid and their high scores mean the judges think they r good enuff and good job ice queens cuz me and my team love you and GO FOR A GLOBE

I honestly wish Smoed can just find another strong base...or pull a base up from Snipers and let Madi fly again. She can be in that same stunt group with Riley and the boy Jacob? Because honestly Lily isn't doing half of the elite stunt, she's pulling body positions but she doesn't do the double or any tick tocks. I'm sure she's not a bad flyer but right now there's a world of difference between her and the rest of the flyers on smoed.
I talked to Madi this weekend and she told me that it was her choice to not fly and that she didn't want to fly this year because it was too stressful

1 you should probably watch what you post when your name is "goldngrl". not everyone might get it, but some do. including myself.
2 i honestly don't know what you're talking about cause watching i was thinking "wow everything is so solid!" i think your opinion on this might be bias.

Hey, I'm sorry my opinion doesn't match up with yours but this is an opinion based forum
and as for the comment about watching my name. I am a retired cheerleader and I have no negative feelings towards VAS as a team, I just don't love what they are putting on the floor this year!

how can you tell that its the flyer not pulling the weight? isnt it a group effort?

this group can do that stunt. theyve done it at usa in san diego. they just havent done it consistently or smoothly (at comps at least).

Back