All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you - or anyone else - have information on how the boy who collided with a girl during tumbling and had to be put on a stretcher is doing? We've been so concerned about him!! I'm not even sure which of the DS teams he was on.
He is doing alright, he has a minor neck sprain and a concussion so he will not be in a brace for a few weeks. He was able to be at the competition yesterday in a wheelchair and was not able walk still. He was on our restricted coed when he got hurt but he was also a crossover to our international open coed team which we had to find a fill in for him and teach a new routine in 15 minutes, but we are all very glad that he is doing ok and hope that he can make a good recovery!

He is doing alright, he has a minor neck sprain and a concussion so he will not be in a brace for a few weeks. He was able to be at the competition yesterday in a wheelchair and was not able walk still. He was on our restricted coed when he got hurt but he was also a crossover to our international open coed team which we had to find a fill in for him and teach a new routine in 15 minutes, but we are all very glad that he is doing ok and hope that he can make a good recovery!

Thank God it's not something more serious! The way he landed and never moved, as a mom, my stomach was just sick! Thanks for the update. And special hugs to him.

Cheer Tyme Heartbreakers

Maryland Twisters Shade

Titan Large Coed

CEA Crush

Last edited:
SE Diamonds

Natural Venom Code Red

Vancouver Black Ice

Oregon Dream Team

South Elite Titans

I like SE diamonds, don't get me wrong. But I feel like their stunt sequence is just a shortened version of their stunt from the 2012-13 season.

Back