All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_lx1uz6ImUS1qzbl7f.gif

Yep that pretty much what I thought. Lol!

Sharing my favorite lower level team, Ultimate Athletics Empresses', routine from Sunday at GLCC. I may be a little biased, but this team put up their biggest number of the season with a 98.4 on day 2, and a 97.95 overall score.

They are so good!!!! I liked everything about that routine; that technique...yes. Thank you! Loved that middle one man that transitioned back. Those kids know how to perform a routine. I hope they can stay together so they can keep killing it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very confused with them? I feel like Patty Ann would not let something like this just pass by at her gym. There was an International Open 4 division made just for reasons like this.
Yeah I was kinda shocked watching this. Also they've had a pretty good all girl 6 the last few years so that's why it's surprising too

They are so good!!!! I liked everything about that routine; that technique...yes. Thank you! Loved that middle one man that transitioned back. Those kids know how to perform a routine. I hope they can stay together so they can keep killing it!!

I think we'll get at least one more season that we can keep this group mostly intact. Only 2 age out of junior and the large majority are youth-aged. Our one boy is actually mini-aged!

They for sure are a team of performers though! I love watching them sell it each and every time.

Back