All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not surprised, Id love to see a video too! We competed against them at summit last year and they took home a well deserved win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Theyre incredible. I remember watching them last year (my gym had a team in their division) at Summit and pretty much knew if they hit both days they'd win. Now I'm in their division so we'll see :p

Can someone quickly reference the page number that Gymtime blink day 1 video ???
i labeled the videos for searching ease. go to the top of this thread. in the upper right hand corner is the search box. type in "gymtyme" and check off search this thread only. click on search.

i labeled the videos for searching ease. go to the top of this thread. in the upper right hand corner is the search box. type in "gymtyme" and check off search this thread only. click on search.
Im a hot mess... first off I meant to say day 2 .. and come to find out day 2 is on this page.. this is what happens when I leave feirceboard for one second .. I mean cant the 4 year old read his own books ?? jeesh !

I wonder what the judges thought of Eric's point to the foot nod .. I cant stop watching it lol
6e36dcb89a82dd76b87abffda456dfe8.jpg
you mean this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back