All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For those that didn't get to witness this, it isn't the whole routine, but it at least has the part that matters haha. Just kidding, the whole routine is awesome, but the point dancer is something else.

YEEEESS! That's one of the most entertaining dances EVER.

^^ I just saw OO5's "head in the scorpion" stunt being performed the way I want it. They're the definition of tight especially when the prima ballerina did those body positions ON POINT. perfection.

Are woodlands elite lady ops lrgsr5?? Cheerupdates just posted they got a paid bid but listed them as Large but I swear they were medium...
The WSA website lists them as large too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are woodlands elite lady ops lrgsr5?? Cheerupdates just posted they got a paid bid but listed them as Large but I swear they were medium...
The WSA website lists them as large too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just came on here to ask if I was tardy to the party bc I had no idea they had a large senior.... They combine medium and large sometimes at comps and just call them large, so that could be it? Or maybe they decided to go large mid season! @Kris might know
ETA: I'm counting 26 in the WE instagram photo

I just came on here to ask if I was tardy to the party bc I had no idea they had a large senior.... They combine medium and large sometimes at comps and just call them large, so that could be it? Or maybe they decided to go large mid season! @Kris might know
But since they got their bid as "large senior" doesn't that mean they have to compete as large senior at worlds?

From what I understand they are medium per usasf it's only split if there is a certain number of teams. I think they have 30. @WECC Allen can answer better than me.

Last edited:
But since they got their bid as "large senior" doesn't that mean they have to compete as large senior at worlds?
Not if they have 27, the division splits are out of their control. Cheer updates probably just went off of the schedule/announcement and it said large senior even though they were medium bc they combined. If they had 27 when they earned the bid, it would have to be a medium bid.

cali sexy six aloha spirit day 1

cali sexy six aloha spirit day 2

cali lady og aloha spirit day 1

cali lady og aloha spirit day 2

cali minis aloha spirit

WE Generals

All Star Revolution Freedom

Louisiana Cheerforce Gold

Really really really loving Generals (have all season and every season really since they've been small), but especially now that the routine seems to be comfortable for them, is much cleaner, AND makes more sense to me as a spectator. My only issue is that the last pass homegirl (forget her name- Carly?) has busted her pass far too many times this season. She is one of the best athletes in cheer right now, but she just can't seem to get that double whip double to go after that exhausting routine. Really wish they'd let her throw that pass earlier in the routine somewhere and had her throw something slightly easier at the end. She literally gets up every time and works the mess out of her dance so kudos, but at the same time it seems so harsh to end a nearly perfect routine with a missed skill when she probably can throw that pass without thinking twice if it happened 0:30 seconds earlier.

Back