High School 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well pardon me, what do I know
I feel like you think I'm being rude. I'm so sorry - I certainly didn't mean to be. I only meant you were right - she isn't the main choreographer - I was wrong. What she does is the dance and comes in January and cleans up the choreography. That's what she told me. Your team, Burlington, is FANTASTIC. I'm always blown away by them. I know a couple kids on the team - they were on NJSE too. I have nothing but huge respect for Burlington. BTW, Theapia got engaged last night!

I completely disagree. I coach hs and all star. We focus on difficulty at school but crowd leading and supporting the school is the primary focus. I notice the schools who do well at nationals aren't as good at their game/crowd leading. I like the traditional style cheer/music with school cheer.
Depends on the nationals. For UCA schools, being successful in competition is HEAVILY dependent upon having good gameday skills. It's 35% of their score.

Not high school but middle school cheer :)
2nd place - we got 1st at fall capital city but I cant seem to get the video off facebook to youtube

What does Michigan cheer sound like?
It's funny, I guess people prefer what they grew up around, but I've never been a fan at all of the Michigan sound. The sharpness and togetherness though is something else! I would love to sit in on a few practices and just get some tips on how they get to that level!

Back