High School 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Davenport West one of my favorite teams to watch at competitions here in Iowa. Side note I HATE their music from last year and wish I could find a video of them from this season, they have improved so much!

Last edited:
It's funny, I guess people prefer what they grew up around, but I've never been a fan at all of the Michigan sound. The sharpness and togetherness though is something else! I would love to sit in on a few practices and just get some tips on how they get to that level!
Omg I can't even explain the weird things my team did to get ours to sound halfway decent. I couldn't even do it until my sophomore year lol
What's that weird thing they're doing with their heads?
Those are just like headbobs like we do them as/with facials lol I never realized that it looks funny to people who don't do them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg I can't even explain the weird things my team did to get ours to sound halfway decent. I couldn't even do it until my sophomore year lol

Those are just like headbobs like we do them as/with facials lol I never realized that it looks funny to people who don't do them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The nods (up and down) don't look weird to me, but the ones to the side do. (Do you ever turn your head to the left for a change, lol!)

In any case, I do really appreciate the sharpness of the motions! Nicely done.

Back