All-Star 2014 New World's Practice Wear...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2010vwh.jpg
Thank you! :) on my phone and I can't post pictures

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Love the actual pieces... the shorts are perfect. what is the meaning of Thirsty on the tops? I'm in no way a prude but in these days of wreckless teens with alcohol, thirsty thursdays, etc.. it's the LAST thing I want my kid wearing on their shirt. There are so many other clever things they could have come up with other than this. just not necessary in my opinion.

Their team nickname is the Sharks and in their music it says "Staring at the water, these sharks are looking pretty. Why you got your mouth open huh? Thirsty?!"

Love the actual pieces... the shorts are perfect. what is the meaning of Thirsty on the tops? I'm in no way a prude but in these days of wreckless teens with alcohol, thirsty thursdays, etc.. it's the LAST thing I want my kid wearing on their shirt. There are so many other clever things they could have come up with other than this. just not necessary in my opinion.
Thirsty isn't used as a reference to alcohol, on their sports bra or in slang. It's more like desperate.

It doesn't mean anything inappropriate! Thirsty is a teenage slang word yes but it's meaning has no harm. It is also in their music so it's probably just a team thing not meant to be inappropriate.

Cheer alliance - those are some teeny tiny sports bras. At least the shorts are a good length(ish)?

DSE Bliss's practice wear looks great in this video :)

Pretty sure the spot they are practicing in is the same spot my team practiced at my freshman year at UCA high school nationals, so many memories!!

Back