All-Star 2015-2016 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am in the minority that likes Fight Song, but it's one of those overplayed songs that just doesn't get old to me. However, Cheerleaders---I'm very much over that one.
I love Fight Song, but I feel like that music belongs to SE. That song was unknown, and I'm not sure it would have become mainstream if they hadn't used it. I don't normally feel that a team or gym "owns" music, but in this case I kind of think they do!

I love Fight Song, but I feel like that music belongs to SE. That song was unknown, and I'm not sure it would have become mainstream if they hadn't used it. I don't normally feel that a team or gym "owns" music, but in this case I kind of think they do!
It was also used in pretty little liars and the biggest loser which I'm sure helped the songs exposure a bit more haha. I'm sure it will get used by other teams.

It was also used in pretty little liars and the biggest loser which I'm sure helped the songs exposure a bit more haha. I'm sure it will get used by other teams.
true, but well after it started playing on the radio

My music guy says he needs a fierce opening standing tumbling song .. Fierce and girly he said lol any suggestions?

Back