All-Star 2015-2016 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I remembered seeing a routine with a mean girls theme and I remembered the music being a little more tasteful than the above one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm obsessed with Odyssey's music!!! I can't wait to see their routine! LOVE the throwback voiceover!!!

Also: can Rays go ahead and release their music?!?!? I NEED IT! Haha...seriously though. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have to say that I am beyond obsessed with the return of the "this is for you and that's for your face" voiceover in Odyssey's music. 08 throwback.

Plus the "Let me hear you say Oh" song in the beginning of this years mix. They had that in their 2008 mix, too.

And in Starlites, they used the "Eyes on the prize" saying which they used in 2007 which I am happy about hehehe :cloud9:

Plus the "Let me hear you say Oh" song in the beginning of this years mix. They had that in their 2008 mix, too.

And in Starlites, they used the "Eyes on the prize" saying which they used in 2007 which I am happy about hehehe :cloud9:
I had only listened to it once, but I don't know how I missed that in Starlites mix. So perfect! :cloud9:

Back