All-Star 2015-2016 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

who did stars music this year because i feel like it could of been put together way better then it is, its so choppy
Patrick(CheerMusicPro), he's one of the best at what he does and I know for sure that the music that stars has right now won't stay the same. It's only their first draft and All of the voiceovers have yet to be added.

Patrick(CheerMusicPro), he's one of the best at what he does and I know for sure that the music that stars has right now won't stay the same. It's only their first draft and All of the voiceovers have yet to be added.
It's the second draft. The first mix had Just Dance for dance music

who did stars music this year because i feel like it could of been put together way better then it is, its so choppy
My guess is that they needed a quick mix to use at showcase (otherwise the routine wouldn't have made sense without the music/full package) - so Patrick whipped up a quick draft, and will probably redo/finish before their first competition or in the coming weeks..

My guess is that they needed a quick mix to use at showcase (otherwise the routine wouldn't have made sense without the music/full package) - so Patrick whipped up a quick draft, and will probably redo/finish before their first competition or in the coming weeks..
I heard that exact mix 2 months ago.

I have a feeling that ENTIRE mix is gonna get changed come mid season

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me the second song that is in their dance song? I know the first one is Move This by Technotronic, but Im having a hard time figuring out the second one. Thanks!

Can anyone tell me the second song that is in their dance song? I know the first one is Move This by Technotronic, but Im having a hard time figuring out the second one. Thanks!

It's "Strike It Up" by Black Box

Back