All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone heard of any gyms having International Small Coed 6 this season?
I haven't, but I feel most Int teams start later, so maybe by end of summer we'll start hearing about them

Top Gun Miami Teams Found from their website
Tiny 1
Large Mini 1
Large Junior 1
Large Senior 1
Large Junior 2
Large Senior 2
Large Junior 3
Small Senior Coed 3
Large Junior 4
Large Senior Coed 4
Large Senior Coed Restricted 5
Medium Senior 5
Senior Large Coed 5

I saw a twitter post about SrR5 but so far I know two 12 year olds on grey but I haven't heard of any under 12 yet... one of the girls from our gym went o Brandon and made grey and looks 10 but she is 12. Have you confirmed there is an under 12 on grey?

REALLLY wild guess here, but looking at the results list and tryout numbers vs. team divisions... it would make a whole lot of logical sense if the first digit/2 digits of their tryout number is the athlete's age. therefore, yes there'd be 3 kids under 12 in that group.

REALLLY wild guess here, but looking at the results list and tryout numbers vs. team divisions... it would make a whole lot of logical sense if the first digit/2 digits of their tryout number is the athlete's age. therefore, yes there'd be 3 kids under 12 in that group.

I don't think that is an indicator. One of the girls I know had to go to the younger tryout but she turned 12 yesterday and made grey. The other was already 12 in November. For tryouts their age was broken up as under 11, 12-14, and 15-18. There was no statement to attend by your Aug 31st age, so even the under 11 group some may be 12 by August 31st.

I was just wondering if anyone knew anyone under 12 on grey. So far it just appears to be an assumption that they are going to have a restricted team.

My assumption from talking to Brandon mom before tryout results is they will have black, white, and pink again and not a restricted team. I may feel differently Monday evening after my CP comes home from school and she hears more of who made what team. Several of her school friends cheer at Brandon.

Brandon's teams from website, assuming they round to the nearest 10..:

Tiny Exhibition
Tiny 1
Small Mini 1
Junior 1
Small Youth 2
Small Junior 2
Large Junior 3
Small Junior 4
Large Senior 1
Large Senior 2
Large Senior 3
Small Senior 4.2
Small Senior 4
Senior 5 / Senior R 5
Small Senior 5
Small Coed 5

Brandon's teams from website, assuming they round to the nearest 10..:

Tiny Exhibition
Tiny 1
Small Mini 1
Junior 1
Small Youth 2
Small Junior 2
Large Junior 3
Small Junior 4
Large Senior 1
Large Senior 2
Large Senior 3
Small Senior 4.2
Small Senior 4
senior 5/ senior R 5
Small Senior 5
Small Coed 5
Have they not decided what division this team will be in.... Since they already have a small senior 5..

Have they not decided what division this team will be in.... Since they already have a small senior 5..
Brandon usually combines all the level 5 teams together at the beginning (called "Gray") and then splits them into teams towards the end of the summer. I think that poster is just predicting based on the numbers in the document that was posted.

Brandon usually combines all the level 5 teams together at the beginning (called "Gray") and then splits them into teams towards the end of the summer. I think that poster is just predicting based on the numbers in the document that was posted.
So are they going to have three senior 5 teams this year. Or do they always at least have one senior 5 restricted

I saw a twitter post about SrR5 but so far I know two 12 year olds on grey but I haven't heard of any under 12 yet... one of the girls from our gym went o Brandon and made grey and looks 10 but she is 12. Have you confirmed there is an under 12 on grey?
How they do the tryout numbers, first two numbers is their age ;) (or only the first)

Just because they're all over 12 doesn't mean they're not going restricted. Maybe they just had enough kids borderline level 5 that happen to be 12+ and don't want to push them into full out level 5 yet. With the way Brandon puts out talent it wouldn't surprise me to have that as an older building team. They are one that I feel really teaches that perfection before progression and I think they'd stick by that even if they had a team of all 12-18 but they only had/close to fulls, that way they'd be more competitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because they're all over 12 doesn't mean they're not going restricted. Maybe they just had enough kids borderline level 5 that happen to be 12+ and don't want to push them into full out level 5 yet. With the way Brandon puts out talent it wouldn't surprise me to have that as an older building team. They are one that I feel really teaches that perfection before progression and I think they'd stick by that even if they had a team of all 12-18 but they only had/close to fulls, that way they'd be more competitive.

Exactly! Outside of the girl that was pulled in at cheersport and summit to fill in for someone who tore their acl

All of our kids were 12+

There was one comp we needed a later compete time for our kids because they were competing at another comp for school the same day. The comp company said we could not have a later time and compete in restricted since the restricted were going hours earlier so they offered us to go worlds division so we could be last or exhibition.

Thankfully they were all 12 plus because otherwise we couldn't have been in the wolds divisions

Back