All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Btw, there is no denying the gym has talented athletes at all levels. Just look at their last pass and point jumper on Lady Pro this past season. I will bet there are many kids that will be fighting her for those spots this coming season and I am sure they will all be viable candidates. Does not happen if you are weak at the lower levels which is why it kind of surprises me at the possibility of some of these kids moving up having completed on level 2 the previous season. Does that make sense?

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**
Totally makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw, there is no denying the gym has talented athletes at all levels. Just look at their last pass and point jumper on Lady Pro this past season. I will bet there are many kids that will be fighting her for those spots this coming season and I am sure they will all be viable candidates. Does not happen if you are weak at the lower levels which is why it kind of surprises me at the possibility of some of these kids moving up having completed on level 2 the previous season. Does that make sense?

**If you must negative rate me please tag me in a post and let me know so I can celebrate**

I don't think they will have to fight that hard. That last pass made shooting stars this season.

They have a lot of talented kids at pro and they really focus on technique.

Like someone said earlier, please take the crossover discussion to another thread. No offense but this is about this season's teams- which gyms have which athletes to compete at a specific division, if there were teams that were taken off the usual roster, or if there's any division change to teams, etc.

I don't think they will have to fight that hard. That last pass made shooting stars this season.

They have a lot of talented kids at pro and they really focus on technique.
That is surprising to hear. Well that sucks.

Like someone said earlier, please take the crossover discussion to another thread. No offense but this is about this season's teams- which gyms have which athletes to compete at a specific division, if there were teams that were taken off the usual roster, or if there's any division change to teams, etc.
I can see your point, but crossovers and how they are handled are a huge part of how teams are formed and what teams a gym will field.

I have a youth 2 kid, and have watched show stoppers perform several times. It's difficult for me to believe that none of them qualified for level 3 or above. No way most of those kids don't have level 3 and/or 4 skills. Their execution of level 2 skills is too perfect not to be capable of higher level skills. It doesn't surprise me that some of them would go to a R5.

I don't think they ever tried to claim all of those athletes were level 2. I saw a rant recently about how what they were doing wasn't against the rules and getting a level 4 or 5 athlete to do a back walkover can be a very interesting situation.

Last edited:
I added all the divisions in the wiki for the 2015-2016 gym teams by division, but I only filled in the teams I could remember being actually announced as formed off the top of my head and then also found the document with all the Rays teams and filled those in (except for the ones listed without a size). The cheer athletics spreadsheet won't open on my computer for some reason so I didn't add those. If anyone wants to start filling in teams they've seen announced for this year then go ahead!

A freaking men!!

via CheerUpdates...
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back