All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Heard FCA had 125 new athletes tryout this season (and rumor that no one quit). Very impressed and can't wait to see the new teams.
As I am a former FCA member, I can confirm that there were 125 new members!! I haven't heard the rumor that no one quit, but I can deny this, considering after Worlds, I quit cheer. From what I've seen and heard however, FCA is looking AMAZING! They keep saying that this is the best that they've looked at the beginning of the season. Such determined athletes and coaches... Can't wait to see all of the new and returning gems rock this season!

Stars Vipers as seen on their Instagram. I'm not sure on small or large because I didn't count the numbers.

Mini 1- sneaky snakes
Youth 1- pythons
Youth 2- pure poison
Junior 2- rattler reign
Youth 3- hydra 3
Junior 3- red hot mambas
Senior 3- fierce boas
Senior 4- Diamondbacks
Senior 5R- royal Cobras
I love the name "sneaky snakes" for mini - so cute! :cloud9:

California Fame out of Roseville, CA ( not the same as Fame Athletics...I think San Jose?) announced they are closing on their Facebook.

Also, anyone that tried out for higher levels that they thought would be upset for getting placed lower or maybe a team they were on last year they didn't make this year were given a phone call. As most all our teams are full that way if they wanted to quit they could have yesterday or today and the next person would be placed. Instead of waiting for the first or second practice to see who quit and then shifting kids. Most of the people should be happy with their placements and very few quitters!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is brilliant! I am really surprised more gyms don't do that!

Sonic Elite
Tiny 1 - Baby Boom
large Youth 1 - Bang
Small junior 2 -Blare
Small junior 3- Barbies
Large? Senior 1- Blitz
Small senior 2- Boom
Small Senior 3 or 4- Golden Goddesses

Their last mini 1 was named Terror Tots. I'm sad they didn't bring back that name [emoji20]
Yes! I know when I heard we were having a mini 1 I asked if they were terror tots they said no they decided against it since it isn't an snake name. I was like the last time we had a mini 1 in 2010 they won NCA I could excuse you brining the name back without referring to snakes!:(

Back