All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry to bring it back up but I keep remembering small things like that Peach was coed for the second half/Worlds of the 08 season. This is fun, they've had so many teams!
So just to be clear, Orange is the only team that has been around since Rays first attended Worlds, right? Every other team has either been taken out or added recently? It's weird to think of Peach as a coed team, which coed division were they in '08? It's interesting to note they always almost send 5 teams to Worlds every year.

Waiting for them to name a team Cinder/Ember Rays, something about the name reminds me of Smoke.

So just to be clear, Orange is the only team that has been around since Rays ever attended Worlds, right? Every other team has either been taken out or added recently? It's weird to think of Peach as a coed team, which coed division were they in '08? It's interesting to note they always almost send 5 teams to Worlds every year.

Waiting for them to name a team Cinder/Ember Rays, something about the name reminds me of Smoke.
I believe so. Peach was small coed, or what was later called large limited, they only had one boy though.
I'll just leave this here.

I believe so. Peach was small coed, or what was later called large limited, they only had one boy though.
I'll just leave this here.

Wait.... that's interesting. I know they had Smoke for Worlds in '07 & '09 and they competed in the large senior limited coed division, so for '08 they had Peach in replacement of Smoke?

Wait.... that's interesting. I know they had Smoke for Worlds in '07 & '09 and they competed in the large senior limited coed division, so for '08 they had Peach in replacement of Smoke?
Yea, the team was originally all girl, so I'm assuming that's why it was Peach, I guess they just didn't want to change the name back to Smoke in the middle of the season when the boy was added. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

So just to be clear, Orange is the only team that has been around since Rays first attended Worlds, right? Every other team has either been taken out or added recently? It's weird to think of Peach as a coed team, which coed division were they in '08? It's interesting to note they always almost send 5 teams to Worlds every year.

I believe you're correct about Orange! It's sad that I'm foggy on some of these, so some may be out of place, but that should be most of them! Also, we did have a level 5 coed team back when the gym started until '07-ish. It was called Gold!
05: Orange
06: Orange
07: Orange, Smoke, Green
08: Orange, Peach, Green, Rust, Purple
09: Orange, Smoke, Green (Jr. Worlds, I believe), Rust
10: Orange, Smoke, Green (Jr. Worlds, again), Rust
11: Orange, Smoke, Rust, Spice, Fire
12: Orange, Smoke, Fire, Amber
13: Orange, Peach, Rust
14: Orange, Peach, Steel, Rust, Slate
15: Orange, Peach, Steel, Electric, Crystal

EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET SLATE! They were one of my favorites!

Last edited:
Oh lord. You're right. I'm sorry @King. I felt like I was missing someone. I was on Green that year and to be honest, I was having too much fun in Disney to care about anything other then the rides :D

PS. I fixed it.

you're horrible.

And unforetunately Rays hasn't medaled since Rust '10. So close though.. so close.

for completely selfish reasons, i'd love it so i could root for them again! i love orange, but i'll never root for anyone but stars to win large senior.

rays is such a large gym, they have too many awesome athletes to not have a large all girl - but i'd totally be fine if orange went small and they had a different large all girl or like an international all girl instead.
Didn't they have a small senior team this year?

Back