All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well maybe not as big as dallas and atlanta but just a bit bigger than what you portray here. Greater Greensboro Salem area was 1.6 million in 2010 Raleigh area an hour and a half drive to east is 1.6 million and Charlotte area an hour and half to south 1.9 million So its not like your out in the sahara somewhere. Pretty sure you have athletes from all those areas. The town where you are located may be small but thats about it.

SE doesn't pull from Raleigh. We do get people from charlotte though, that's certainly true and no secret.

Top Dog works closely with top gun all season but they do a great job by themselves. I mean they are 3 time summit defending champs....
Are you from top dog? I want to try the handstand full around with my friends but the grip of hard to figure out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

guys... look... its your favorite team for the '15-'16 season...
SMOOOOOOOOEEEEEDDDDD...

2l8degn.jpg

SMOOOOOOOOEEEEEDDDDD...

2l8degn.jpg

Wow so many fresh faces! And only six returners? (I may be wrong hahaha) Did SMOED have a lot of seniors then? Kind of sad not to see Lily in the line up this year.

SMOOOOOOOOEEEEEDDDDD...

2l8degn.jpg
So few returners... And only three guys?
It still is so strange to me to see a team that is pretty much all new people each season.

Wow so many fresh faces! And only six returners? (I may be wrong hahaha) Did SMOED have a lot of seniors then? Kind of sad not to see Lily in the line up this year.
yeah, only six returners. based on twitter messages, the majority aren't back on smoed because they aged out, went back to their home state gym, went to college, are on another cali team, and/or are on another team at another gym. only two people, who were long time cali athletes, chose not to return and dont appear to be on any team at all.

also, pretty sure they have four guys. one, from michigan, doesn't seem to have moved to cali yet.

yeah, only six returners. based on twitter messages, the majority aren't back on smoed because they aged out, went back to their home state gym, went to college, are on another cali team, and/or are on another team at another gym. only two people, who were long time cali athletes, chose not to return and dont appear to be on any team at all.

also, pretty sure they have four guys. one, from michigan, doesn't seem to have moved to cali yet.
Eddie said they have 5 guys on the roster

SMOOOOOOOOEEEEEDDDDD...

2l8degn.jpg
Practice wear (I'm assuming that's what that is) is really cute.
Where's Lily? :(
And do the majority of those girls look extremely young to anyone else, or is it just me?
ETA: Lily is on Snipers, judging by instagram. She's going to do great this season!

Last edited:
SMOOOOOOOOEEEEEDDDDD...

2l8degn.jpg

since you either stalk them all like crazy or know these kids, how many of them moved up from within the program? I'm not asking to be facetious or start some argument about out of state kids... they just genuinely look like a young team and I feel like most parents aren't allowing their 12 year olds to move across the country to cheer.

I really don't see the need to have said anything other than "smoed 2015-2016" but to each their own.

I do love that practice wear though! Does anyone know why neon yellow became the norm for their practice wear? I've always wondered.

since you either stalk them all like crazy or know these kids, how many of them moved up from within the program? I'm not asking to be facetious or start some argument about out of state kids... they just genuinely look like a young team and I feel like most parents aren't allowing their 12 year olds to move across the country to cheer.

From a quick look at the photo I only see 2 that moved up within the program one was on snipers and one sexy 6

At least 2 of those girls are from out of state, and 1 is from the CA Ontario location.
Also, I think all the boys are from out of state or out of country

Back