All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

will smoke be in place of crystal since it is out of john's creek? or did they grow that much in numbers this year?!

I mean they brought teams in every division except international and large coed (which I can't imagine ever happening)
And they had 2 teams in small all girl! I think I said it earlier, but it would be interesting to see a large coed from them, though doubtful, at least for now.

And they had 2 teams in small all girl! I think I said it earlier, but it would be interesting to see a large coed from them, though doubtful, at least for now.

True -- but they would have no competition. I think Fame? Would be their closest competitor for LgCoed. I rather see the teams they already have become more competitive (as in globing besides staws)

i would like to see either one of those two small seniors go international all girl or if they have enough local alumni/rutgers girls to add one! or bring lazers back in small or large international coed! there are so many WC alumni in rather local colleges (and i'm sure other gyms' too since there are a billion in NJ), they just never seem to get a committed enough group to make a really competitive international team.

i would like to see either one of those two small seniors go international all girl or if they have enough local alumni/rutgers girls to add one! or bring lazers back in small or large international coed! there are so many WC alumni in rather local colleges (and i'm sure other gyms' too since there are a billion in NJ), they just never seem to get a committed enough group to make a really competitive international team.
I've seen a large group of WC alumni on Twitter crossing their fingers a lot for a Lazers come back ;)

Southern Smoke, my loves, I'm so glad to see you back. I'm hoping Rays has a small senior team this year now because I really enjoyed crystal. My world feels complete when Rays are in small senior. Any word on how many teams Rays has this year? Wonder if they've grown like Cheer Athletics.

Southern Smoke, my loves, I'm so glad to see you back. I'm hoping Rays has a small senior team this year now because I really enjoyed crystal. My world feels complete when Rays are in small senior. Any word on how many teams Rays has this year? Wonder if they've grown like Cheer Athletics.
Crystal isn't a team for the 2015-16 year confirmed. They turned into Smoke now. So happy about smoke's return though, I've been waiting!:D:D
Also: id love to see WC bring back Lazers…..and see Kelsey rule make a return:rolleyes:

Crystal isn't a team for the 2015-16 year confirmed. They turned into Smoke now. So happy about smoke's return though, I've been waiting!:D:D
Also: id love to see WC bring back Lazers…..and see Kelsey rule make a return:rolleyes:

Thanks for the clarification. Maybe there's a slim chance Marietta will pull through and have a small, medium and large senior and large coed? (Ok probably no chance of that :( )

KRule is at college in CT doing acro so I doubt she'd do an IAG team at WC. But I'd love to see an IAG team from WC regardless! They have a ton of retired talent!

Back