All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My best guess would be since Peach was originally large all girl and when it was brought back a couple years ago it they were large. And then just kept the name when they switched to medium last year.
Peach was large all girl in 2013. Then they just switched to medium and orange moved to large in 2014.
They also had a coed team called Gold like Meg said but they replaced Gold's name with Smoke (i heard??)
KRule is at college in CT doing acro so I doubt she'd do an IAG team at WC. But I'd love to see an IAG team from WC regardless! They have a ton of retired talent!
I can dream can't I? :rolleyes:

Peach was large all girl in 2013. Then they just switched to medium and orange moved to large in 2014.
They also had a coed team called Gold like Meg said but they replaced Gold's name with Smoke (i heard??)

I can dream can't I? :rolleyes:
Yep, Gold was coed before Smoke. Peach was also originally large all girl in 08 as well.

WC will probably never have large coed I hate to crush everyone's dreams, as much as I'd like to see it myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now that Smoke has finished their break can we resurrect Tsunami? A girl can dream right?!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."
I prayed after the merge that they would rename Weather Girls (medium 5 at the time) Tsunami, and make WG a small all girl, neither happened. Then we had the tryouts for the IO5 and I prayed it would be called Tsunami. Nope, Lady T's. I pretended the T stood for Tsunami.

So now that Smoke has finished their break can we resurrect Tsunami? A girl can dream right?!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

When I saw CheerUpdates' tweet about a team coming back I rolled my eyes and then secretly wished for it to be Tsunami.

Also, I was scared Co-Ed Elite was going to pull a Tsunami at worlds this year and have to compete 4 times. I'm glad that wasn't the case.

I've seen a large group of WC alumni on Twitter crossing their fingers a lot for a Lazers come back ;)
I have heard that males in World Cup's region are hard to come by (hence no Large Coed.)

I don't think it's THAT hard to come by.. there are just too many gyms in NJ and the boys need to condense. if you took the 8 WC ODY boys plus the omni boys. NJSE boys plus the CJA and SJS boys and the Just Cheer boys (am I missing any NJ coed worlds' teams? does AS1 have coed?) you could make one hell of a large coed... but NJ relatively has more cheer gyms than texas (i think, if you compare gyms per square mile - someone calculate that in your spare time :D) You can travel the entire state in two hours, can we get a large coed carpool going?

I prayed after the merge that they would rename Weather Girls (medium 5 at the time) Tsunami, and make WG a small all girl, neither happened. Then we had the tryouts for the IO5 and I prayed it would be called Tsunami. Nope, Lady T's. I pretended the T stood for Tsunami.

Were you a Marlin before Twisters?

Back