All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CC Champs will have three level 5 teams for the 2015-2016 Season. Senior Addiction will Stay in Small Senior Coed, and the gym is adding a J5 and R5. Sizes, names, and All Girl/Coed are still TBD.

Last edited:
I would hate to see Jr 5 be completely restricted. Nearly every Jr 5 team I have seen this year could do well at Worlds and there is no reason to hold back 14 year olds with restricted tumbling. I HATE the junior restricted division. The Senior restricted is age 10 and older. There was no reason to add another restricted division covering just about the same age group and further dilute what are already small divisions.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Level 5:
1.) International All-Girl
2.) International Open Large Coed (12 males)
3.) International Open Small Coed (4 males)

Level 6:
1.) International All-Girl
2.) International Open Large Coed (15 males)
3.) International Open Small Coed (4 males)

ETA: @j4z0n, I just confirmed the number of males.

Thanks. Quick follow-up...total number of athletes in those split coed divisions?

I was not. I was at TNT Explosion (2010), then that was bought by Twisters (2010-2011), when that mini merge ended, the gym was East Coast Nitros (2011) [this is where the first bus came into play, to bus kids from Westminster, MD to the DE gyms for a worlds team], after that ended after a month the gym was renamed Full Out Allstars (2011-2012). I looked at Marlins for the 11-12 season but chose to stay where I was. 2012-2014 I was at Twisters.

Looking back at all that, I just want to clarify I only moved from one program to another in all of that. Reading that makes me look like a gym hopper, but that was when the state of Maryland went crazy.
I remember all of that craziness....

@GO_PRO why the dislike?!
I don't even remember which I disliked ! Haha I'm
Assuming it was on orange going small? I love them in large. I don't think a huge well rounded program should dramatically change divisions like that just because they had a rough year. I don't think that sends the right message to the athletes either. " we can't win as a large team so let's go back to small"

Obviously there could be other reasons if they have to go small such as graduating seniors or athletes not returning, but not just because they didn't have the best season.

Assuming it was on orange going small? I love them in large. I don't think a huge well rounded program should dramatically change divisions like that just because they had a rough year. I don't think that sends the right message to the athletes either. " we can't win as a large team so let's go back to small"

Obviously there could be other reasons if they have to go small such as graduating seniors or athletes not returning, but not just because they didn't have the best season.
I'm not saying that at all. I love Orange in SS and in LS, just prefer them small. They had an amazing season, they should be proud! Not sure why you have to dislike my post just bc you don't agree with me. It'll take some time to learn how the boards work, I see you're still somewhat new. Dislikes don't go too lightly around here.
:)

Sounds like a funny reason to dislike a post.

**Wingardium Leviosa...Susies tryout mantra**

Dislikes don't go too lightly around here.
:)

.... Which is kind of strange. Sometimes y'all act like 'dislikes' cost you money. I don't get what the big deal is. I can't imagine caring that some stranger on the Internet didn't like something I said. (not "you" personally, just general you)

Or just use the app - you'll never even know about them.

Back