Mini 2
Senior 4.2
Junior 3
Youth 4
Senior Coed 4
Senior 4
Junior 5
Senior 5

If not enough guys tried out to field a competitive team in Charlotte, they could have placed them on a team in Kernersville, which could explain the additional coed team there.
Or aliens.
i have no idea, but moving lady elite basically, what is it,an hour and 30 minutes away from the original location has to be rough considering the driving distance, etc.

but lady elite is medium all girl, so why would guys trying out make a difference......
Charlotte had a large coed team last year, so if those boys didn't tryout than they would have an all girl. Based on the limited posts I've seen it looks like maybe some of those boys went to Kville and they have 2 large coeds and they just moved the name lady elite to the Charlotte team. Kinda like they switched Princesses from Kville to Charlotte last year since they were all girl.
I doubt the actual team moved locations, just the name.

Charlotte had a large coed team last year, so if those boys didn't tryout than they would have an all girl. Based on the limited posts I've seen it looks like maybe some of those boys went to Kville and they have 2 large coeds and they just moved the name lady elite to the Charlotte team. Kinda like they switched Princesses from Kville to Charlotte last year since they were all girl.
I doubt the actual team moved locations, just the name.
I think you're spot on with this. I think the name moved, not the kids (unless they already lived in charlotte). On the whole charlotte had a lot of older boys (meaning the city itself) and of the guys among all the gyms a fair number are now aged out. I don't see a terrible lot of younger boys from any gym to replace them. Guys are at a premium in charlotte from what I see now. If they didn't have enough for a solid team in charlotte it makes sense to move a few guys to kville and just make a medium all girl instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fame Virginia Beach Teams 2015-2016

Beach
Minions- Tiny
MonStars- Tiny
VIPs- Small Youth 1
Barbies- Large Youth 1
Socialites- Large Youth 2
Fancy- Small Youth 3
Envy- Small Junior 4
Idols- Large Senior 1
Sirens- Large Senior 2
Glam- Small Senior Coed 3
Vixens- Large Senior 4
Xclusive- Large Senior Coed R5
Vengeance- Large Coed 5 (combined)
Super Seniors- Medium Senior 5 (combined)

Small Int Coed 5 from CEA Kville - named Phoenix (was previously their med coed/large coed name)

Back