All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know that but was there ever a reason given from moving them from kville to Charlotte.

Probably no boys. Like all (most?) boys probably also tried out at the keeners like gym. Since they had enough girls tryout (without having crossovers) why not make an all girl team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebranding maybe?
I was thinking along the lines of rebranding but more like brand extension. Lady Elite is already a well established team/brand. People will be more inclined to cheer on a team that is already consistent and has a name for itself than some new team that they have not heard of. It is truly a great marketing plan. Now time will only tell if they can stay true to the brand in Charlotte. That is the hard part.

From my understanding, the name Orange comes from (which I think is REALLY clever) the peak season of actual oranges. Oranges peak season is November through May (as I've read somewhere.) How cool is that! As far as it being the actual reason, I don't know.
... and that's why they had the voiceover "green in the summertime, orange in the spring" in their music for the 2012-2013 season (their routines are usually solid by UCA (spring-ish) and going into Worlds).

Last edited:
... and that's why they had the voiceover "green in the summertime, orange in the spring" in their music for the 2012-2013 season (their routine is usually solid by UCA (spring-ish) and going into Worlds).

giphy.gif

...did not realize that until right now

Brace yourselves... Brandon Grey athletes are receiving their letters tonight for team decisions.
Have already seen reports of BSW being no longer :(

Kx athletics
Tiny ex-
Tiny 1- rock tots
Y1- divas
Y2- primadonnas
J2-heart breakers
J3- celebrities
S2- knockouts
S3- belles
S4- bombshells
Sr5- legends