All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this the new trend...Skip working your way up at a Mega-gym and just start your own gym and coach your own Worlds team while you are young enough to be on it...Alright, Angel and Gabi, who we kidding, these young ladies are dreaming BIG! haha
Angel is not cheering for her gym. She is cheering on Orange. Gabi will be cheering for her own team. I give Gabi kudos for that but I see how people can think it is a conflict. I don't think she wants to fail so I don't think she will do what's best for her not the program. From what I understand, she is starting with the International team for now. I am sure she as a solid team lined up. As for those who says she can't sign a lease she is only 17. I am sure her parents will make sure everything is done on the up and up. I am sure she will just use a gym until next season. There are plenty that will make way for one team to practice especially one built by Gabi. Gabi has a good head on her shoulders. Have we ever known Gabi to do anything? Yes she has switched gyms. In any sport people switch teams. It doesn't matter people do what is best for their kid.

Good Luck Gabi!
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go. You are off to great places!

What is their name?!? I hope it's something cute like Starshines....mainly so they can have "Good Morning Starshine" in their music. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they use the name "Venus" since the planet is named after the Roman goddess of love, beauty, and prosperity. And other things.

ETA: Wikipedia says it's also the hottest planet in our solar system and its the second brightest natural object in the night sky next to the moon. It'd be a great name for an IAG team. Think of all the sassy and creative voiceovers!

What is their name?!? I hope it's something cute like Starshines....mainly so they can have "Good Morning Starshine" in their music. Haha

my best guess would be lazers (I think they had that team/name before)

If your referencing willy wonka, I would almost die if they actually used that phrase as a voiceover. Heck any team to use that voiceover, would be a win in my book.

Haha the Willy Wonka reference...he is definitely quoting the wonderful song from "Hair" when he says that. I love Johnny Depp! :)

The IOC5 team in the past was Lazers and since it's all girl I believe they are going to be Lady Lazers

I hope they use the name "Venus" since the planet is named after the Roman goddess of love, beauty, and prosperity. And other things.

ETA: Wikipedia says it's also the hottest planet in our solar system and its the second brightest natural object in the night sky next to the moon. It'd be a great name for an IAG team. Think of all the sassy and creative voiceovers!
One year a team from my gym was called Venus for a hot second. We were cheering them on in the gym one day and one of our owners thought we were yelling a word that rhymes with Venus, but is actually a part of the male anatomy. That team got renamed in an instant hahaha

One year a team from my gym was called Venus for a hot second. We were cheering them on in the gym one day and one of our owners thought we were yelling a word that rhymes with Venus, but is actually a part of the male anatomy. That team got renamed in an instant hahaha

lol....then maybe Venus should be the name of one of the all boy teams competing at All Star games :)

Back