All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish there was as intense of an insider gossip club here as everyone else seems to think there is. If there was, I'd already know what that GF3CA2A or whatever it is meant.

Will there be sassy nicknames and secret handshakes? Do we send secret care packages with fried food and regional selections? Do I get to sit on the green when I finally, FINALLY go to Worlds?!?! Inquiring minds want to know, although I apparently already should because I am an "insider." Or at least, I'm inside my own head. #reallife

I'm pretty sure this club exists and is called "The Parent Section".

:defeated:

I wish there was as intense of an insider gossip club here as everyone else seems to think there is. If there was, I'd already know what that GF3CA2A or whatever it is meant.

Will there be sassy nicknames and secret handshakes? Do we send secret care packages with fried food and regional selections? Do I get to sit on the green when I finally, FINALLY go to Worlds?!?! Inquiring minds want to know, although I apparently already should because I am an "insider." Or at least, I'm inside my own head. #reallife
Will there be snacks in the grass for us!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure their point was you made an asnine comment. Why is it on this board that, its ok to say whatever you want about someone (give your opinion) but when your called out on your post, its an attack and you get all butt hurt. It's like unless your part of the little insider gossip club here, then your outside view is invaild. Case in point, the poster that just said lets all ignore the troll. I think the kid in video could probably ask you, with all the time you spend on here, maybe you should wake up to reality and do something with your life.

First things first, I'm not butt hurt; I simply don't think @getsum or his/her opinions of me to be that important.

What inside group? Where do I sign up? Guys! Like, am I the last to know? Am I late? Why am I never in the cool kids group?

And you're right; I totally should do more with my life, but I'm kinda busy as it is so maybe later---but if you've noticed, most of the time I'm on here is at night, or middle of the night (read that as, when my kid is practicing or my kids are sleep), when I'm also up writing papers for school so I can get that pretty little licensure my state requires to do the job I'm gonna do. If only I didn't need the 3 hours of sleep I get a night; could you image how much more I could get done in a day? Too bad my body says sleep, right?

I'm kinda witty, cynical, and heavily sarcastic---you don't have to like what I have to say, but don't expect me to take a SLAMing (thanks Orby) lying down---it just doesn't happen. And there is a block button if I bother you that much---trust me, I won't be offended.

Oh I'm so glad I read this---I was starting to feel like really left out. Though I did recently learn what GF3CA2A was; but it was on accident, and I don't think I'm supposed to know.

Come to think of it, we should totally start a group---I can bring the wine!

true. let's have all babies just to get access

I just spit my coke---thank you for that laugh.

Didn't we agree a while ago that declaring our pets to be mascots for certain teams meant that they were practically on the team, which would then make us "parents"?
Yes yes I remember that agreement. I never said my two dogs could be mascots, but I want in on this 'secret' club aka parent section pronto.

Last edited:
Didn't we agree a while ago that declaring our pets to be mascots for certain teams meant that they were practically on the team, which would then make us "parents"?
Even better. I have a very energetic puppy that would love to be a mascot [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First things first, I'm not butt hurt; I simply don't think @getsum or his/her opinions of me to be that important.

What inside group? Where do I sign up? Guys! Like, am I the last to know? Am I late? Why am I never in the cool kids group?

And you're right; I totally should do more with my life, but I'm kinda busy as it is so maybe later---but if you've noticed, most of the time I'm on here is at night, or middle of the night (read that as, when my kid is practicing or my kids are sleep), when I'm also up writing papers for school so I can get that pretty little licensure my state requires to do the job I'm gonna do. If only I didn't need the 3 hours of sleep I get a night; could you image how much more I could get done in a day? Too bad my body says sleep, right?

I'm kinda witty, cynical, and heavily sarcastic---you don't have to like what I have to say, but don't expect me to take a SLAMing (thanks Orby) lying down---it just doesn't happen. And there is a block button if I bother you that much---trust me, I won't be offended.

Oh I'm so glad I read this---I was starting to feel like really left out. Though I did recently learn what GF3CA2A was; but it was on accident, and I don't think I'm supposed to know.

Come to think of it, we should totally start a group---I can bring the wine!

I just spit my coke---thank you for that laugh.
Lol you're Slammin it on these threads. I knew you were a Slammin chick ;)

Back