All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IMO, what's the use of doing a "showcase" when you cannot showcase/do every part of the routine. I mean, if you look at CEA or CA's blue debut, they throw pretty much everything unless something has to be REALLY taken out or watered down. That's just me. We can all agree to disagree but that's my kind of showcase per se.
I disagree CA usually doesn't do their full routines at blue debut

My daughter is on a worlds team at Cali and from what I understand is that they mark the jumps as they are not 100% conditioned to run through the whole routine and hit it cleanly at this time. It seems they mainly want to focus on hitting the partner/elite stunts, tumbling and pyramid at this point in time and build the kids confidence. To me its not a big deal for them to mark the jumps, because, 3 or 4 jumps to a tuck is not really all that exciting anyways and not very difficult.

Level 5 summit winners, and royal Cobras are at the end! Just a small snippet of them :)

Alongside a look at CEA ECE ICE & STINGRAYS

Thank you for sharing! Loved seeing CP- even though she was throwing up the whole time they were filming!

I don't understand why teams don't just wait a few weeks for showcase, and try and be fully conditioned and ready to hit the whole routine. Or at least most of it.

Why rush to do your showcase in early- or mid-October if you don't have jumps, standing tumbling, a dance or music? Why not wait a bit until you can throw a good routine whilst being safe?

I don't understand why teams don't just wait a few weeks for showcase, and try and be fully conditioned and ready to hit the whole routine. Or at least most of it.

Why rush to do your showcase in early- or mid-October if you don't have jumps, standing tumbling, a dance or music? Why not wait a bit until you can throw a good routine whilst being safe?
Using your post as a jumping off point but not singling you out....Don't believe everything you read on FB. It's (gasp!) not always fact ;)

Using your post as a jumping off point but not singling you out....Don't believe everything you read on FB. It's (gasp!) not always fact ;)
This is just my opinion after years of watching gyms hype up their showcases, sell tickets for them, get people to buy the live feed, and then perform a few stunts and some tumbling to an 8-count track. I'd prefer them to wait until later in the year and show us what they really can do. Have a showcase in November rather than October.

Nothing to do with anything I read on FB, so I'm not sure what you're referring to. Maybe you quoted the wrong person? :)

Last edited:
Back