All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it's very normal to mark or water down things for showcase. It's pretty much a trial run to see what works, what doesn't, and to get your body used to performing in front of an audience again. But, if Cali teams were all still marking some portions of their routine, I don't think they should've had to travel to Vegas for the showcase. It probably would've been more beneficial for them to have showcases at their individual gyms.

Okay I'm sitting here with this face :confused: reading these complaints about what 30 seconds of the routine that's you can't see or they're marking. Lol okay. Why bring it up now if "gyms" do this for years? I know I won't see ACE warriors pyramid, SE dance, orange's jumps or TGLC secret trick while I watch videos, but still watch them. So Cali flew/drove a long distance for 2 minute routine instead of 2.30. Really that 30 seconds should be put in because it's worth the long trip. If you're still buying feed that you know might not work or complain about then that's on you. So again I'm just sitting here thinking really??

Last edited:
clean versions from cali showcase:

regulators

lady bullets

aces

black ops

If you were just going to post the videos anyway why did you block cheer updates posts? Yours are obviously better quality.

**Her name was Lola, she was a show girl**

Yay they're going to continue to do this!

I don't like how they were stunting AND BASKET TOSSING on concrete. That just sent my anxiety through the roof.
I know! Both local gyms (including my current one) do parades and are throwing kick doubles and FULL baskets on concrete. Level 6 baskets are scary enough w/ out the addition of concrete underneath you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand why teams don't just wait a few weeks for showcase, and try and be fully conditioned and ready to hit the whole routine. Or at least most of it.

Why rush to do your showcase in early- or mid-October if you don't have jumps, standing tumbling, a dance or music? Why not wait a bit until you can throw a good routine whilst being safe?

Our gym always does a showcase in October yet we don't compete until early/mid December. So that leaves the showcase with some tumbling, don't even think about seeing a pyramid :help:, maybe one or two stunts, and definitely no music. I dislike the showcase and would prefer it be an end of the season event instead unless they wait until sometime mid November when all routines SHOULD be 100% ready to go.

Cali has always done their showcase in late november. So some people need to realize if they had it at this time, early October, might be for specific reasons.

All honestly, the people complaining most likely didn't even pay for the live feed (If you did, that's on you, for thinking your getting competition ready routines in plain october). Cali should be having their first competition in november, and even then I doubt they'll be showcasing full routines. So brace yourself y'all or simply don't watch...

Our showcase at our location has always been what I saw at the gym-wide showcase. Some teams go full out, others do not. Whether we had it last weekend or three weeks from now, it would more than likely be the same. My daughter's team went full out because Eddie felt they were ready. Simple as that. The level 5s didn't go full out because, I assume, they don't want to give away the full routine until they compete for the first time.

But I have to admit, when Lady Bullets and Aces stopped at their dance, my heart died a little. I was soooooooo ready to see those two teams' dance!!!

Back