All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish I'd had the inkling if suspicion that there would be a market for $200 weave ponytails.....

There's no need. There's absolutely no need. Go down to a Korean hair store and let them help you for less than $50 for a bundle of human hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes!

Whoever makes these things is robbing people without a gun.

If you have a Black beauty supply store in your area, you don't need to spend $250 on that thing.

Regarding hair we had one girl who did their hair huge and all you could see was hair. It's rediculous last season a few on my team had I want to standout syndrome and thought it was great that they were not tanned or they hair was huge when everyone else had normalise teased hair. Coaches need to stand their ground. On one team if there was a problem with hair someone on the team helped us fix it other than that let the skills do the talking not the hair

jamz cali sparkle

jamz cali white gold

jamz cali commanders

jamz cali youth elite

jamz cali mini elite

Cali Coed looks great, if I was BT (not sure if she is a minor so don't want to throw out her name) bases I would be annoyed that her hair was all over my face! Wonder why she is wearing one of those fake hair pieces? The young lady is gorgeous and already has beautiful long hair, I don't think she needs all that fake hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's her real hair. She already had long hair before. But these days no telling. Lol

Back