All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pretty sure it isn't her hair since she tagged her hair on her Instagram picture with a company that sells the fake pony's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh so she's basically advertising that hair piece. Haha what a world. I'm sure people will buy it lol. Long live the large weave
Haha

I think that's her real hair. She already had long hair before. But these days no telling. Lol
If you go to poshponyandbows Instagrams page she is the first picture on there and is quoted as their newest "Posh Princess" and is wearing their "Posh Pony"

If one of my athletes arrived to competition with that, I'd ask them a medical paper right away. Because unless you are sick and losing hair, there is no way I'd let that happen, unless it looks very very similar to everyone else. Stand out by your skills, not your hair.

If you go to poshponyandbows Instagrams page she is the first picture on there and is quoted as their newest "Posh Princess" and is wearing their "Posh Pony"

I know someone already told me lol its excessive I wouldn't allow my kids to wear that. It's not about the hair. Execute your skills and hit the routine first before you get a rapunzel weave. Lol

Lady bullets has never looked this good at this competition. I can tell the routine is still a working progress. Anybody know why they watered down the two mans to five? They've never done this before.

Smoed was almost perfect minus the two bobbles in the pyramid.

What had me laughing was that you couldn't help but spot it a mile away, and when you watch the video from them 'setting' at the beginning, her hair is so big that it swallows the girl standing in front of her's hair. I was like 'why is their a strange hair halo around that girl?' Even 2 people deep you can spot it lol

The IFC-World Championship livestream from yesterday is archived so you can re-watch it. On that page you also find the link to today's livestream.

GFL-Internet-TV on Livestream.

Back