All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I go to the Elfster link on the first page it says your exchange ended. I didn't realize we were supposed to mark as sent, and when I went back to try and do it I got that message...I shipped mine out on the 19th, I haven't checked the tracking information to see if it arrived yet, but I assume it has based on distance. I'll check for sure to see if it made it when I get home tonight.

ETA: it arrived on the 22nd according to the tracking #

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It looks like my gift will be waiting for me at my apartment when I get back Thursday! I'm so excited and also surprised at how quickly it came from overseas!

Haha yes I am! Not ashamed to say I cried for 10 minutes after the Big 10 championship though. I'm excited to see where your program goes with the new coach though! My cousins all went to ISU and are big cyclone fans. I was raised in Iowa City though so I'm a hawk fan for life!

When I go to the Elfster link on the first page it says your exchange ended. I didn't realize we were supposed to mark as sent, and when I went back to try and do it I got that message...I shipped mine out on the 19th, I haven't checked the tracking information to see if it arrived yet, but I assume it has based on distance. I'll check for sure to see if it made it when I get home tonight.

ETA: it arrived on the 22nd according to the tracking #

OMG! YOU ARE AWESOME!

It arrived while I was gone and then my roomie picked it up and took it for safekeeping. He came back today and gave it to me. I love everything! I've never had real maple syrup and I'm pouring it on toast while I'm typing. ( just took a bite, so delicious)
Thank you for making my christmas extra special!

I'm not a grinch - I promise! I am waiting on something so, clearly my gift will come after Christmas. I apologize to my Secret Santa recipient who lives on the East Coast. Don't panic, yet!

So CPs first gift came in today!!! Thank you so much!!!
72df66b276cf77305d64090f712b0f34.jpg
. She loves it and already said its coming with her on all her away trips!!!! Worked perfectly cause my son got a smaller version so now no arguing about Charlie Brown blankets lol thank you again so much!!!!

Same - that and the international shipping charges. Overall I think the participation seems to be really good, especially for the first year. It's been fun to watch this thread even as a spectator lol!
Maybe just start a hair earlier to give more time for international. But lots of fun to participate. Thanks to everyone for sharing - so great to see what everyone got

Maybe just start a hair earlier to give more time for international. But lots of fun to participate. Thanks to everyone for sharing - so great to see what everyone got

I have only shipped International once and it wasn't during the holidays and the cheapest way was almost $40!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

We definitely plan to start earlier next year. It was a last minute decision this year.

Back