College 2015 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just a word of advice to ya'll, I would advise against getting the live feed. Save your money. We bought it last year (and my mom bought it the previous 3 years for the sole purpose of watching me compete) specifically for D1A, and it was either off air or frozen the whole time. It was so awful that even UCA realized it was bad enough to offer a refund. It was infuriating at the time. You're better off finding a nice friend there to tape or waiting till Tuesday when they put the vids up, or risk going insane as I expect it to do the same crap for the 4th year in a row.
UCA offered a refund because we believe in giving a quality product to our customers and we failed at that due to circumstances outside of our control. We have worked very hard to improve the stream over the past year and it ran pretty smoothly yesterday. Knock on wood it will do the same today.

Last edited:
0ca7d52f4bf73f31f12455e9880c959a.jpg

First all girl stunt group to compete for Purdue - finished in sixth with a hit! Proud mom lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will cry if Kentucky doesn't hit today. :( but check the point base in both partnerstunt sections. He is from Slovenia and I've meet him a couple times. such a cool guy and he is a beast!

I have a former teammate on the team! He's a freshman, so proud of him! I got to stunt with him a bit when he was home for a few days over Christmas :)

I heard kentucky opened with squad standing fills. I need to see that routine.
That would be amazing if true! I've had many conversations about the day when a team would have full squad standing fulls. Cheerleading has come so far!

ETA: Saw the video, and sadly not full team, but pretty dang close!

Last edited:
Back