All-Star 2015 Worlds Schedule!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is what it says in the FAQ, for what it's worth. Very annoying though. Why isn't it an issue for NCA or any competition that Varsity has routines for on their site?

• Why is Video On Demand (VOD) not offered this year?
    Due to recent music licensing restrictions, we can only provide live streaming.
Sounds like a bunch of crap to me.

So how am I currently still able to watch NCA College Nationals videos on demand from last week? Very weird.
NCA may have purchased unlimited rights (due to airing on cbs) Worlds may have gone a less expensive route. I'm not 100% sure how it works these days...but back in the dark ages I know if I used background music in a piece...it might be ok on one channel, but not another due to licensing purchased.

But it's not. You can't even buy videos at competitions anymore (not sure if anyone actually does)

They still give them free though, at American Showcase this past weekend ever team got a flash drive with their performance also Rt production still sells video of performances online on their website, not sure if people buy them though. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This makes me sad :( Last year i just bought the VOD because i do not have the time to be sitting and watching cheer all night.. I probably wont buy the livestream but ill have to think about it. 49 dollars is a lot of money in my currency..

Having VOD is a major issue for internationals. Time differences mean some of us cannot stay up to watch our teams at 1am on a Monday night. We've planned a party for some of our program to watch our IOC5 team, inspiration for our younger athletes, and now that won't be possible.

I don't get why they don't do a VOD without music. Yes, it would be kind of sad without the music, but better than no VOD at all. That was my summer cheer-fix for the past few years and always got me hyped up for the next season.

I don't know yet if I'll purchase the livestream. I LOVED watching worlds these past years, but that's quite a price increase for less value :(

I don't get why they don't do a VOD without music. Yes, it would be kind of sad without the music, but better than no VOD at all. That was my summer cheer-fix for the past few years and always got me hyped up for the next season.

I don't know yet if I'll purchase the livestream. I LOVED watching worlds these past years, but that's quite a price increase for less value :(
That's what I was thinking, I'd rather have it with no music than not at all. I'm also really gonna miss being able to see all the videos back through 2008. If I had known I would have recorded some of them.

and guess when tickets go on sale for LAG and Coed finals?
during LAG prelims!
of course they do.... lets force all those parents to buy hoppers!

during LAG prelims!
I bet the powers that be up at USASF are just sitting back laughing, thinking what crazy ridiculous thing can we come up with next that will make everyone angry.

I know they read here, it's getting really annoying guys.

They still give them free though, at American Showcase this past weekend ever team got a flash drive with their performance also Rt production still sells video of performances online on their website, not sure if people buy them though. :/

I think I saw somewhere in the World's package each participant will get a flash drive of their division? Unless I was dreaming.

I think I saw somewhere in the World's package each participant will get a flash drive of their division? Unless I was dreaming.

I don't remember seeing that, but we do get a DVD with photos of our performances.

during LAG prelims!
i have to wonder if they did that on purpose to try and lower the stress over possibly having finals be overcrowded..... i mean i thought that was the whole point of moving it to the baseball field, kinda ridiculous.

Back