All-Star 2015 Worlds Schedule!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That time you were really late in seeing that there is NO VOD this year and pretty much hope that no member of your family has any pressing needs for the entire day on Sunday.

"Hun, I think Son's Name broke his arm on the bike ramp!"
"Hang on, I'll take him to the ER after Large Coed finals."

(only kidding for anyone looking to phone CPS.)

What was the price for mobile only live stream last year? I bought the full package, to be able to watch the live stream on my computer as well, and from what I remember it was $55. So for me $50 is a win! Though I think the currency exchange has gone up..

What was the price for mobile only live stream last year? I bought the full package, to be able to watch the live stream on my computer as well, and from what I remember it was $55. So for me $50 is a win! Though I think the currency exchange has gone up..
It was $30 last year for just the live feed, so the price came pretty close to doubling.

Worlds used to be so much better - it was a 2 day event, everyone competed in the Milk House, teams with paid bids went straight to Day 2 Finals but could practice on the mat Day 1 if they wanted, no sessions - a $50 ticket got you in all day both days, you could buy DVDs of each division, you could watch On Demand the whole year round for $10 (yes $10!), much fewer teams. It's turned into such a nightmare :(

I bet the powers that be up at USASF are just sitting back laughing, thinking what crazy ridiculous thing can we come up with next that will make everyone angry.

I know they read here, it's getting really annoying guys.

Everything the do just screams "We don't care about the parents." Here....buy the varsity hopper.....even though we know full well YOU ARENT HERE ON VACATION!!!

Everything the do just screams "We don't care about the parents." Here....buy the varsity hopper.....even though we know full well YOU ARENT HERE ON VACATION!!!
I wish Worlds wasn't held at DisneyWorld because I HATE Disney, I know most people love Disney but I just can't stand it. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@imrichhowboutu is putting together the mobile schedule again this year. It's almost done, we're hosting it on The Road to Worlds like usual :)

Back