OT 2016 Rio Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just watched a video of Russia's synchronized swimming routine and I am in awe. That was the strangest thing I have ever seen but also so awesome

ETA I just realized it was a video from London lol I'm dumb, but still the craziest thing I've seen.

Okay....did anyone else see the video of the French gymnast that broke his leg? I saw a photo and was like "oh...ok...that sucks" But then I watched the video and about DIED!!!!!!!!

Okay....did anyone else see the video of the French gymnast that broke his leg? I saw a photo and was like "oh...ok...that sucks" But then I watched the video and about DIED!!!!!!!!
I've seen that happen live...at a cheer competition. Still haven't forgotten those screams. How he didn't scream, I have no idea.

I've seen that happen live...at a cheer competition. Still haven't forgotten those screams. How he didn't scream, I have no idea.

Uh....AHHHH! Like what!?!??! If I saw that in person I would have legit died!!!!!! Even thinking about it makes me feel a little squeamish!!!!!!

Uh....AHHHH! Like what!?!??! If I saw that in person I would have legit died!!!!!! Even thinking about it makes me feel a little squeamish!!!!!!
Not an injury I've ever forgotten

Not an injury I've ever forgotten

I bet! I'm not sure squeamish and I did gore makeup in college, but that was all a bit much.... I think in person I might have actually gotten sick or something! So sorry you had to watch it in person. Maybe if everyone throws glitter into the air and wishes really hard you will magically forget that mental image!

Back