College 2016 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My standouts of the day...

1. UCF was perfection! I could watch those full ups all day long! So clean and perfect they could slide in the top easily!
2. Kentucky is unbeatable! I don't think anyone could beat that unless Kentucky lets them!
3. Alabama all girl did 2 man back handspring ups... That's all that needs to be said there!
4. Not too familiar with the USF Bulls, but they were super clean and impressed me even though it wasn't the most difficult!
5. I just love San Diego State all girl, Morehead, and Indiana all girl!

I have chromecast which was doing that too but I switched to a thunderbolt chord to hook it straight from my computer and it was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have surpassed my tv knowledge, but it's something for me to look into for worlds! Thanks for the tip!

You have surpassed my tv knowledge, but it's something for me to look into for worlds! Thanks for the tip!
Do you have a Mac?

If you do, just get a thunder bolt to hdmi chord and it will hook it straight up.

27fdef7f16cfdb549b5ae8e2f8a34339.jpg

awesome! i do have a mac. i feel like that cord could come in handy quite often! thanks!
Glad I could help. The only reason I knew it existed is because I'm a teacher and need one to hook my computer to my smartboard. It def comes in handy when watching anything though the Internet.

Someone must do this because I told someone earlier today that this is how it was done. I really thought I was right, but clearly not. Someone must do this though if this many people think that!
I don't think scores carry over either which is why we don't see standings. I remember when I competed 2 years ago we knew our standings from our scoresheet but it wasn't announced. Maybe that's why they do random.

Someone must do this because I told someone earlier today that this is how it was done. I really thought I was right, but clearly not. Someone must do this though if this many people think that!
Both allstar Worlds and NCA do it.

Thanks for all the Update info in here. We just got back from Majors last night and am glad to be able to catch up on what looks to be our next step. So happy for USF!!!! My CP is hoping to cheer for them next year. Thank you in advance for all the updates here today!

I know it's a different competition but I can't find any information. Can anyone confirm if the 2016 ICU World Championships will be streamed free and live today like it has been in previous years on cheerunion.org?

I know it's a different competition but I can't find any information. Can anyone confirm if the 2016 ICU World Championships will be streamed free and live today like it has been in previous years on cheerunion.org?
Is this a different comp than the one that's during Worlds weekend?

Back