All-Star 2017-2018 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I do know tsunami merged but what "team " did they carve out for the old members of that team? I do remember stingrays making purple for Georgia when they shut down temporarily.
i remember hearing a while back that a lot of girls on tsunami ended up on weathergirls, but im sure a few were spread out amongst all the maryland teams.

Driving from Philly to Freehold would be a long drive, at least 1.5 hours, without traffic. I don't know many willing to do that.

So, so not true! I remembered more athletes traveling from Philly, Delaware, NY and as far away as Maryland to be on some WC teams... At this gym, they even organized a lot of carpooling and have a carpool app on their website...

So, so not true! I remembered more athletes traveling from Philly, Delaware, NY and as far away as Maryland to be on some WC teams... At this gym, they even organized a lot of carpooling and have a carpool app on their website...

A few years ago, my daughter cheered at a gym 30 miles from my house. It took anywhere from an hour to two each way with traffic. When it snowed, it was insane! I cannot believe there are lots of people who do that!

I've come across by accident a carpool facebook page for Top Gun Miami. Some people drive there from crazy far.
I've seen that before I'm curious to know. But its a closed group.
I had a friend who had a younger sister who cheered for brandon black in a want to say 2012 and they drove an hour and a half each way just to be a part of that team for one season.

I've seen that before I'm curious to know. But its a closed group.
I had a friend who had a younger sister who cheered for brandon black in a want to say 2012 and they drove an hour and a half each way just to be a part of that team for one season.

I think back when I came across it, it was an open page but they probably made it a group to be more private since people posted phone numbers etc. I remember seeing some people driving from Fort Myers etc to Miami, and from north too, 2 hrs +.

Sorry if this is old news since i've been so out of the loop for the past year, but Rockstar is opening a new gym in Jacksonville, FL! Not sure on the exact location, but they're hosting a meeting at UNF.

Crying because the best tumbling I have is a janky cartwheel and I'm like college student level broke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hour to two hours to go 30 miles?!? Yikes! That's brutal. Our gym is 50 miles away and it's usually a 55-65 min drive - not terrible.

Back