All-Star 2017-2018 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just a question... How are girls from CEA posting about making SE and the IOC? They can't compete at both at worlds...

It's exciting to see all the international team announcements, but the big question is how many will last through the summer?

Fame Allstars Virginia Beach Teams

Super Seniors- Medium Senior 5 (combined with Midlo)
Vengeance- Large Coed 5 (Combined with Midlo)
Vixens- Large Senior 4
Glam Master- Large Senior 3
Sirens 2.0- Large Senior 2
Idols- Small Senior 1
Envy- Large Junior 4
Royals- Large Junior 2
Socialites- Large Youth 2
Barbies- Small Youth 1
Mini Minions- Mini 1
MonStars- Tiny Prep 1

Dance: (Not 100% Sure of Divisions)
Femme Fatale
Rage
Savage
Wicked

Fame Allstars Virginia Beach Teams

Super Seniors- Medium Senior 5 (combined with Midlo)
Vengeance- Large Coed 5 (Combined with Midlo)
Vixens- Large Senior 4
Glam Master- Large Senior 3
Sirens 2.0- Large Senior 2
Idols- Small Senior 1
Envy- Large Junior 4
Royals- Large Junior 2
Socialites- Large Youth 2
Barbies- Small Youth 1
Mini Minions- Mini 1
MonStars- Tiny Prep 1

Dance: (Not 100% Sure of Divisions)
Femme Fatale
Rage
Savage
Wicked
Any specific reason to the updated names for Sirens, and Glam? It's always nice to see your teams, and congrats on your season!

Any specific reason to the updated names for Sirens, and Glam? It's always nice to see your teams, and congrats on your season!

Sirens is almost completely the same team. We only replaced 5 kids from last years team. So it's pretty much a continuation of last season.

Glam was listed as Glam Master at the summit as a mistake. The document we submitted for our master roster to Varsity was labeled Glam Master Roster so they assumed that was our name. Since they announced us that way to the floor Friday and we ended up moving straight to Finals we took it as a good luck charm and went with it and thus just kept the name :)

Sirens is almost completely the same team. We only replaced 5 kids from last years team. So it's pretty much a continuation of last season.

Glam was listed as Glam Master at the summit as a mistake. The document we submitted for our master roster to Varsity was labeled Glam Master Roster so they assumed that was our name. Since they announced us that way to the floor Friday and we ended up moving straight to Finals we took it as a good luck charm and went with it and thus just kept the name :)
I love this!!! I don't think I've ever seen team names change like this, usually it's just nicknames, hashtags, that kind of thing

Anybody waiting for a Step One Pittsburgh or is it just me? I could totally see them using the old uniform because there old ones reminds me of Pittsburgh Superstars uniforms

Back