All-Star 2017-2018 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Low key makes me sad hearing about people switching teams for a bigger program. It's like you're so close, why give up all that work with your mother program. I understand people have dreams but still makes me sad for the coaches.
that's with the assumption that they're leaving because they simply want to. people move. also- at the end of the day, it's a business. if you're not 100% satisfied you SHOULD be going somewhere else if you're spending all that money. as a coach I feel like you can be sad cause you'll miss them, but should be proud that you helped build them. I've heard of 2 bitter coach tweets about their athletes leaving and they're from the same gym. doesn't look very good on them or the program.

that's with the assumption that they're leaving because they simply want to. people move. also- at the end of the day, it's a business. if you're not 100% satisfied you SHOULD be going somewhere else if you're spending all that money. as a coach I feel like you can be sad cause you'll miss them, but should be proud that you helped build them. I've heard of 2 bitter coach tweets about their athletes leaving and they're from the same gym. doesn't look very good on them or the program.

Yep. I've seen a total of three tweets. One exceptionally disrespectful to the athletes. To say that just because a child chooses to switch gyms they are embarrassing our sport is crossing the line...

I think the fact that TGLC hasn't won Worlds since 2014 and still attracts the best athletes in the industry speaks volumes about the branding of this team.

Even in the beginning of a season following a not so stellar season (I wouldn't count this season since they did win Cheer Alliance and the Triple Crown, more like '15 - '16 when they had it "rough".), they still attract the best out there, some who have even won Worlds already.

I feel like regardless of the how the season goes, I've seen nothing but gratitude coming from TGLC alumnus and how they wouldn't have spent their senior/super senior year any other way. Their coaches are definitely doing something right.

Last edited:
im not even the slightest bit surprised to see what gym its coming from....

Latest posts

Back