All-Star 2017-2018 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That makes since. I was confused, thought you meant compete their IO team as IO X small. So, instead of going IO go X small Senior. From my understanding would have to pick, can only have x small if your only Worlds team.

@DropAndRun did you mean to rate this old?

Last edited:
I'm just curious why Youth 3 is exhibition, also will they be going to all of your comps or just local ones? Hope you all have a great season!
It was a team created to get the kids ready for level 3. Every kid is also on another team, so they will be at every comp. They'll practice a little bit less than the regular teams. They'll be able to get judges comments at comps still. We will see how it goes. The gym is very open to parent and athlete feedback so if it's not working they'll fix it. My oldest cp is on it and very excited for it. She's happy she gets to work level 3 without the pressure of having to compete it.

It was a team created to get the kids ready for level 3. Every kid is also on another team, so they will be at every comp. They'll practice a little bit less than the regular teams. They'll be able to get judges comments at comps still. We will see how it goes. The gym is very open to parent and athlete feedback so if it's not working they'll fix it. My oldest cp is on it and very excited for it. She's happy she gets to work level 3 without the pressure of having to compete it.
I thought you can't cross-over between exhibition and AS? Did I read that rule wrong?!? But good job anyway!

Stingray Allstars
Johns Creek:
Ruby - Mini 1
Rock - Senior 1
Obsidian - Senior 2
Jet - Senior Coed 3
Sapphire - Senior 4
Black Diamond - Senior Restricted 5
Coral - Unknown
Aqua - Unknown
Jasper - Unknown

Cartersville:
Mist - Mini 1
Ember - Youth 2
Storm - Youth 3
Vortex - Senior Coed 3
Iron - Junior 4
CVR - Senior Restricted Coed 5

I found out Aqua is J2 and Jasper is J3. Not sure about Coral but it's lower level/age. Maybe Y1. Nice to see Johns Creek have some Jr teams, they had none last season which I thought was kinda weird.

My CP will probably be on a full year team there next season so I'm following the teams with interest. :)

I found out Aqua is J2 and Jasper is J3. Not sure about Coral but it's lower level/age. Maybe Y1. Nice to see Johns Creek have some Jr teams, they had none last season which I thought was kinda weird.

My CP will probably be on a full year team there next season so I'm following the teams with interest. :)
I figured they were Junior or Youth teams because as I was typing it out I was thinking, "Wow... one mini team and there rest are senior teams? Where'd the junior and youth athletes go?

That's actually a pretty cool idea, good luck to your CP!

World Elite 2017-2018:

Mini Prep 1 - Dolls
Youth Prep 1 - Fierce
Small Mini 1 - Glam Girls
Small Youth 1 - Fearless
Small Junior 2 - The Leading Ladies
Large Junior 2 - Authority
Small Junior 3 - Miss Supremacy
Small Senior 3 - Fortune
Small Senior 4.2 - Senior Sensation
Large Senior 4 - Lady Lux
Small Senior 5 - Crave