All-Star 2017 Fierce Board Worlds Bracket!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question: when the team matches the place, it's an additional 8 points, yes? It's not 8 instead of 2?

It's 8 if the place is right, 2 if the place is not correct, but the team is in the top whatever.

Im in 9th for the coed bracket, how the hell did that happen :confused::D:eek: and 39th for all girl, im glad im not dead last again this year!

Im in 9th for the coed bracket, how the hell did that happen :confused::D:eek: and 39th for all girl, im glad im not dead last again this year!

I thought I was in 7th but I bumped up to 4th, no idea how either haha!! I checked yesterday and I actually got quite a few in the right place from small coed prelims and all haha! :D

Is the medium senior semi-finals part of the bracket incorrect or am I reading it wrong? it says that Brandon and aces made finals but they didn't...I may just be reading it wrong though.

Is the medium senior semi-finals part of the bracket incorrect or am I reading it wrong? it says that Brandon and aces made finals but they didn't...I may just be reading it wrong though.
Was thinking the same thing!! Small error in my score because I have additional points for Pink and Aces :/ was wondering why I got bumped up all they way to 3rd O_O I got so surprised haha

Was thinking the same thing!! Small error in my score because I have additional points for Pink and Aces :/ was wondering why I got bumped up all they way to 3rd O_O I got so surprised haha

I think it's highlighting Pink and Aces because you chose the teams in the top 10, just not the right place so you got points for that, not Pink and Aces

But neither Pink nor Aces are in the Top 10

What I'm saying is that if you put Aces & Pink in your top 10, but the teams that are actually in the place that you theoretically put Pink and Aces in, are also in your theoretical top 10, you get points for it

What I'm saying is that if you put Aces & Pink in your top 10, but the teams that are actually in the place that you theoretically put Pink and Aces in, are also in your theoretical top 10, you get points for it
Oh, I do get that, yes, but I was given points for my entire Top 10.

Hmm, looks like I need to fix the scoring. Sorry about that :(

Back