All-Star 2by2 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How much are these to be made?
You'd have to email Jay Noah. I'm not sure if there's a flat rate or if it goes by how many competitions he happens to catch you at.. Also, there's been a lot of people requesting a video from him already this season, so you might not be able to get one, but it never hurts to ask :)

You'd have to email Jay Noah. I'm not sure if there's a flat rate or if it goes by how many competitions he happens to catch you at.. Also, there's been a lot of people requesting a video from him already this season, so you might not be able to get one, but it never hurts to ask :)

Thanks! I am not from the USA so I don't think he would have caught me in too many :p I was just curious as I would think each video would take a fair bit of time to put together. I love watching them and they would be a really nice keepsake for the person in them.

I'm pretty sure the athletes choose which song they want in the video. I rememer seeing someone tweet about.

2x2 videos are really good and fun to watch but I'm sure you could pay someone locally or maybe even a few talented people could do it their self and it could look just as good.

I think people who want the 2x2 videos want them to get notoriety. They know so so so many people will watch them because his youtube channel is so popular from doing these videos for big name athletes and this is all in hopes of their name getting out there and maybe people will notice them too.

Just my unpopular opinion...

Is 2x2 the main photography/videographer for CEA?

I dont think so, I know someone else did a video for CEA. I can't for the life of me remember their youtube channel name though. But I think Jay and Danica have many friends at CEA. But they have been expanding and been doing very many different athletes and programs, I just think he got his "start" with CEA.

I dont think so, I know someone else did a video for CEA. I can't for the life of me remember their youtube channel name though. But I think Jay and Danica have many friends at CEA. But they have been expanding and been doing very many different athletes and programs, I just think he got his "start" with CEA.

Jay was the main videographer for CEA until recently when he expanded to other gyms.

Back