All-Star 2by2 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I absolutely love all these videos! I met Jay and Danica (and their wonderful daughter!) at Worlds this year and they are the sweetest people ever <3

I think that Jay has officially cut ties with CEA now that Maddie (spokesmodel) has graduated. A new video company did their tryout highlight video, and I believe in the description for that video they said that they would be doing individual athlete videos this year.

I think that Jay has officially cut ties with CEA now that Maddie (spokesmodel) has graduated. A new video company did their tryout highlight video, and I believe in the description for that video they said that they would be doing individual athlete videos this year.
He doesnt have any spokes models left for the all star community. Since like you said Maddie graduated and Maison isn't doing allstar anymore. So I hope he picks some more! :)

He doesnt have any spokes models left for the all star community. Since like you said Maddie graduated and Maison isn't doing allstar anymore. So I hope he picks some more! :)

I do hope it's somebody younger, but full of talent, of course. Just so that they'll be able to have a spokesmodel for longer.

Off topic here, but I never found out why Maison decided not to go back to allstar. Anybody know why?

I do hope it's somebody younger, but full of talent, of course. Just so that they'll be able to have a spokesmodel for longer.

Off topic here, but I never found out why Maison decided not to go back to allstar. Anybody know why?
Maybe someone from like a junior or youth team? And I hope that they get a boy as a spokes person too! That would be too cute! :D

Im just taking a wild guess on maison maybe she just wanted her life back do stuff that she couldn't do cause cheer got in the way!! Idk that just seems to be the answer with everyone that quits!!! Idk but like I said guessing!!

Im just taking a wild guess on maison maybe she just wanted her life back do stuff that she couldn't do cause cheer got in the way!! Idk that just seems to be the answer with everyone that quits!!! Idk but like I said guessing!!
I hope that if that's why that she will realize how much she misses it and comes back because she is one of my favorite flyers and she looks so beautiful in the air.

Maybe someone from like a junior or youth team? And I hope that they get a boy as a spokes person too! That would be too cute! :D

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. That way they'd have a spokesmodel for longer, assuming that this person would continue to do allstar until their senior year. A boy would be awesome!

She does do high school cheer as well so maybe she wanted to do that for her senior year? Is it her senior year? Haha, I have no clue. I'm guessing as well, but I just wanted to see if somebody had found out a clear answer.

Back