All-Star 2by2 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2x2 videos are really good and fun to watch but I'm sure you could pay someone locally or maybe even a few talented people could do it their self and it could look just as good.

I think people who want the 2x2 videos want them to get notoriety. They know so so so many people will watch them because his youtube channel is so popular from doing these videos for big name athletes and this is all in hopes of their name getting out there and maybe people will notice them too.

Just my unpopular opinion...

I agree that 2x2 has definitely become a vehicle for notoriety in the cheer world and that cheerleaders/teams could find someone locally to create videos of the same or even better quality. At the same time, it's nice that 2x2 exists as a central place where unknown cheerleaders of all levels can go to see the amazing talent the girls on 2x2 possess. I think it inspires them to work toward their goals and someday be on the same level as the girls they are watching, which is what creates continued progress and ever-increasing standards for all-star cheer.

I do miss the old style 2x2 videos of CEA. But it's nice to see his videos expanding to other programs and other cheerleaders because it gives girls on other teams the ability to become known and also for cheerleaders and fans to see the wide range of talent that exists in all-star cheerleading today.

PS - Great video of the CEA banquet. I love getting the chance to hear Courtney speak to her team. Her positivity and ability to create an atmosphere of unity is admirable. As a coach, I know I've spent time reading her blog and taking tips from her so that I can create that same bond between my girls. I think a sense of friendship and support between teammates is what creates continuous motivation to work toward a goal. Courtney's a genius when it comes to lighting that fire under her teams. Whether you love or hate CEA, you've got to admit, Courtney Pope is one heck of a coach!

Back