All-Star 2by2 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2x2 videos are really good and fun to watch but I'm sure you could pay someone locally or maybe even a few talented people could do it their self and it could look just as good.

I think people who want the 2x2 videos want them to get notoriety. They know so so so many people will watch them because his youtube channel is so popular from doing these videos for big name athletes and this is all in hopes of their name getting out there and maybe people will notice them too.

Just my unpopular opinion...

Not sure how I missed this but I have to respectfully disagree with you here. Some of us ordered video's for our kids because it was a cool way to have a souvenir for the season. You could have it on Youtube or not that was your choice. My kids videos have been online and honestly except for the people who know me in real life or family, I'm not sure too many other people watched it. No offense but I find the bold sentence insulting. Especially coming from someone who has posted so many details about their child here that I feel like I know her. And yet, you know next to nothing about my child/children, who have all had 2 X 2 videos.

Not sure how I missed this but I have to respectfully disagree with you here. Some of us ordered video's for our kids because it was a cool way to have a souvenir for the season. You could have it on Youtube or not that was your choice. My kids videos have been online and honestly except for the people who know me in real life or family, I'm not sure too many other people watched it. No offense but I find the bold sentence insulting. Especially coming from someone who has posted so many details about their child here that I feel like I know her. And yet, you know next to nothing about my child/children, who have all had 2 X 2 videos.

That's ok, I'm not really going to change my opinion but I will clarify I don't mean ALL just maybe MANY of the people who have those done do them for all the wrong reasons. My channel is far from popular and none of my videos have that many views. I post them on here because I'm proud of her. The video could have 0 views and I could care less. In fact I really only post videos for my friends and family who all happen to be on Facebook I just decide to share them on the Fierceboard. I use to have to post them to YouTube because Facebook wouldn't upload them in HighQuality and they were all taken from my phone so it needed all the quality help it could get. For those who are my friends on Facebook they would probably notice I post way more Facebook videos. However, I knew my opinion was unpopular when I posted it so I'm not surprised to really have someone disagree with me.

I also want to add, that I believe you and that the video was in no way your intention for fame.
however I know more then just your family and friend watched them (unless you have an extremely large amount of friends). In fact your daughters name may not be all over fierceboard but she is definitely known. I mean some crazy cheer extreme fans made her a Christmas video. I can't help but wonder would they know who your kid is if she didn't have a 2x2? I'm not saying your kid isn't talented she is pretty amazing, and very talented and she is on one of the teams that is most stalked in all of the cheer world so it's not surprising that people know who she is. I just believe in my own personal opinion that a lot of people have those videos made for notoriety. I guess we will agree to disagree, I hope that no one takes offense to my original comment that is just what I think about those videos! Your daughter is still just as amazing and my original comment was not intended to take away from anyone who has a video. I wish her all the well wishes in the world and can't wait to see her in a few more years and I can't even imagine how good she will be!:)

That's ok, I'm not really going to change my opinion but I will clarify I don't mean ALL just maybe MANY of the people who have those done do them for all the wrong reasons. My channel is far from popular and none of my videos have that many views. I post them on here because I'm proud of her. The video could have 0 views and I could care less. In fact I really only post videos for my friends and family who all happen to be on Facebook I just decide to share them on the Fierceboard. I use to have to post them to YouTube because Facebook wouldn't upload them in HighQuality and they were all taken from my phone so it needed all the quality help it could get. For those who are my friends on Facebook they would probably notice I post way more Facebook videos. However, I knew my opinion was unpopular when I posted it so I'm not surprised to really have someone disagree with me.

Sad to hear that.

I also want to add, that I believe you and that the video was in no way your intention for fame.
however I know more then just your family and friend watched them (unless you have an extremely large amount of friends). In fact your daughters name may not be all over fierceboard but she is definitely known. I mean some crazy cheer extreme fans made her a Christmas video. I can't help but wonder would they know who your kid is if she didn't have a 2x2? I'm not saying your kid isn't talented she is pretty amazing, and very talented and she is on one of the teams that is most stalked in all of the cheer world so it's not surprising that people know who she is. I just believe in my own personal opinion that a lot of people have those videos made for notoriety. I guess we will agree to disagree, I hope that no one takes offense to my original comment that is just what I think about those videos! Your daughter is still just as amazing and my original comment was not intended to take away from anyone who has a video. I wish her all the well wishes in the world and can't wait to see her in a few more years and I can't even imagine how good she will be!:)[/quote

I actually do have an extremely large amount of friends and family. I know it might be shocking to hear. Are you sure you don't have my child mixed up with someone else because I asked her about this Christmas Video made for her by the crazy cheer extreme fan's and she has no idea what you're talking about. And no I don't think it was from 2 x 2 videos. I think it's the program she cheers for. (Where we've been for more then 12 years......when nobody knew who we were) And some of the teams that she's been on.....(Pre Worlds Age) As far as being on the most stalked team in cheerleading that is a new team for her.

I wasn't fishing for compliments on my kid. I will take the well wishes for her! One can never have too many of those.

And if you would be so kind, would you send me a link to the Christmas Video so I can have that removed. Despite what you may think our family is pretty private. Thanks for any help you can give me in this!!!!

mstealtoyou

I understand and respect that your private which is why I kept her name out and didn't post the video. But yes I'll send you the link. It's 3 mins of a bunch of pics of your daughter so good luck!

Back