All-Star 2nd Annual Fierce Board Secret Santa!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Received some amazing golden state warriors fuzzy socks today!! Definitely the best of both worlds. Thanks Secret Santa :)

ETA: My gift should be delivered by the 12th it says

Last edited:
3473d927d842c3bde96db004c42f4611.jpg

CP was so excited when I said her secret Santa gift was here. Not sure who you are, but thank you!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

3473d927d842c3bde96db004c42f4611.jpg

CP was so excited when I said her secret Santa gift was here. Not sure who you are, but thank you!!

That would be me [emoji4] I couldn't figure out how to add a note but I'm glad she liked it[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be me [emoji4] I couldn't figure out how to add a note but I'm glad she liked it[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought it might be since you said yours was delivered today but didn't want to assume. [emoji4]

Hi Santa! Your gift is on the way and should arrive on Friday according to Amazon!

I got part of my gift today! It's a set of nonstick baking mats! I only have one so it takes me forever to make a batch of cookies. Thanks @Nikaa! She also said she's sending me a gift from Slovenia, I can't wait!

8e1110366e5f7c3b9b56fa93a20cad8f.jpg

Just got home from work to find it! Thank you so so so much! That lip set is exactly what I wanted and I can't wait to put those adorable penguins on my feet and try my new bath products after the day at the gym I had!
4snrd3.jpg
Awesome. I'm glad you liked it.

I got part of my gift today! It's a set of nonstick baking mats! I only have one so it takes me forever to make a batch of cookies. Thanks @Nikaa! She also said she's sending me a gift from Slovenia, I can't wait!

8e1110366e5f7c3b9b56fa93a20cad8f.jpg

The other part of gift is actually sent from Poland (since I've been living here for a year now) but I bought it in Germany. It was my first time sending package from Poland to USA and I don't speak polish and the lady didn't speak english so I am hoping I did everything right :) l

Back