All-Star 3 Year Old Bhs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Something I thought about today:

I was seriously wondering how many of these baby "cheerlebrities" have moms who cheered?

I found that the CRAZIEST moms are the ones who are doing the "vicarious living because I never got to cheer" thing.

Something I thought about today:

I was seriously wondering how many of these baby "cheerlebrities" have moms who cheered?

I found that the CRAZIEST moms are the ones who are doing the "vicarious living because I never got to cheer" thing.
A lot of well known cheerleaders have parents that work in the industry. Cami Branson's mom was a DCC (a dancer, and not part of the industry, but still). Joanne Bednar (Hailey's mom) owns a cheer music business, (HRH) Angel Rice's mom owns Trinity, etc. But there probably are a lot of moms that have never cheered or been involved with it until their child started.

A lot of well known cheerleaders have parents that work in the industry. Cami Branson's mom was a DCC (a dancer, and not part of the industry, but still). Joanne Bednar (Hailey's mom) owns a cheer music business, (HRH) Angel Rice's mom owns Trinity, etc. But there probably are a lot of moms that have never cheered or been involved with it until their child started.

All of the above mentioned athletes are known primarily for their talent/being on a popular team because we watched the routines and noticed the talented and favourites and then they furthered that popularity through social media as opposed to what the above poster was talking about which is mothers/athletes trying to become instagram famous so that we pick them out in a routine.

1st scenario - see people in a routine then follow them on social media
2nd scenario - follow them on social media then because of that watch their routine

All of the above mentioned athletes are known primarily for their talent/being on a popular team because we watched the routines and noticed the talented and favourites and then they furthered that popularity through social media as opposed to what the above poster was talking about which is mothers/athletes trying to become instagram famous so that we pick them out in a routine.

1st scenario - see people in a routine then follow them on social media
2nd scenario - follow them on social media then because of that watch their routine
For one of those athletes, it was the second scenario for me finding out about them. Honestly, still wouldn't know who she was if it wasn't for instagram.

For one of those athletes, it was the second scenario for me finding out about them. Honestly, still wouldn't know who she was if it wasn't for instagram.

I'm the same and pretty sure we're talking about the same person - but for the most part, that generation of athletes are found first through their routines/team then became insta famous and the newer generation are the opposite.

(HRH) Angel Rice's mom owns Trinity, etc. But there probably are a lot of moms that have never cheered or been involved with it until their child started.

Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of life, but Tonya does not own Trinity, she is a (really amazing) coach.

#ilikehashtags #iwannabeababylebrity #iwasntacheerleader #nocluewhyDropletis #imissjocelynsmama

Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of life, but Tonya does not own Trinity, she is a (really amazing) coach.

#ilikehashtags #iwannabeababylebrity #iwasntacheerleader #nocluewhyDropletis #imissjocelynsmama

And my little perfect dumpling gets to take a tumbling clinic with her tonight... #jealousmuch #flyouthereandgowith #whyarewespeakinginhashtags

DropAndRun said:

And my little perfect dumpling gets to take a tumbling clinic with her tonight... #jealousmuch #flyouthereandgowith #whyarewespeakinginhashtags
I hope you mean the clinic is with Tonya and not #Jocelynsmama :D

Back