All-Star 3 Year Old Bhs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol last night one of the coaches was posting about tryouts and posted some hashtag that was long and I had to read it about 10 times before I could understand it. I wanted to offer to assist him in this endeavor but ended up refraining. ;)

#havefierceboardexperience

:p when you find this on twitter...
302rnk7.png

If this is, indeed her, (yes I know, I'm a year late to the party); I found her twitter and now said child has a pretty bad injury. Which is sad :(

If this is, indeed her, (yes I know, I'm a year late to the party); I found her twitter and now said child has a pretty bad injury. Which is sad :(

How did you find her? (Yes, I tried to find her on twitter. Curiosity got the best of me... All I found was one page that is super private)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh, actually that pic wasn't hard to find. I guess that's not necessarily the same girl.

How did you find her? (Yes, I tried to find her on twitter. Curiosity got the best of me... All I found was one page that is super private)

I hand typed in the shortened twitter picture link and it popped right up ;p Even though the name was blocked, the link still works.

I just typed in the tweet that was posted in the picture and found her pretty easily too. Looking at the age difference between Jocelyn and the girl with the twitter account, I would say they are sisters. Or she was like 12 when she got pregnant.

So, I think I found the baby instagram acct or the mama, one of the two...I'm not a huge IG follower, I have the app but never use it but the first picture I saw, she called her kid her 'Cheer Prodigy' and then I x'd out.

I handle enough crazy in CP's gym, I can't cope with that.

So, I think I found the baby instagram acct or the mama, one of the two...I'm not a huge IG follower, I have the app but never use it but the first picture I saw, she called her kid her 'Cheer Prodigy' and then I x'd out.

I handle enough crazy in CP's gym, I can't cope with that.

How in the heck can you find anything in IG? I swear, unless you have someone's EXACT name, I find it so hard to search. lol

How in the heck can you find anything in IG? I swear, unless you have someone's EXACT name, I find it so hard to search. lol

I used google and had it bring up potentials for me and then I pieced it together from clues in this thread...I'm on page 27 ish ;p Totally a year late to the party, but that is how I figured it out.

She's a cute kid, no joke; but you can't make children prodigies, they are either born that way or they're not, so I guess it struck a nerve. My CP is by no means a prodigy; she has the drive, dedication, and work ethic but it doesn't come easy to her and she's working her booty off to get the skills she needs for progression; her sister is intellectually a genius and while social situations don't come easy, academics do...in a sense, the makings of a child prodigy (she just turned 4) and I cringe even thinking of my baby that way, she's just my Alice (yes, same name...go figure).

I mean, I understand the fascination with wanting a famous kid---I had one of those mothers---but just no...no.

Last edited:
She's 4 years old and has tumbling 3x a week, including a private, and you don't call that pushing?

I think this would drastically depend on the parent. Are they signing the kid up to be passive aggressive pushing and not appearing to be overbearing but really want to push and this is how they do it; or is the child expressing interest in having more classes and the parents are signing them up as asked for?

My CP is 5 and consistently asks for more classes, wants to know what's available...to an outsider, it may look like pushing on my part since I agree and sign her up, but I've told her the second she needs a break, gets overwhelmed, or wants to stop, then we'll stop. She's just very driven and I have the time and resources to get her where she wants to be. Over the summer, she's taking 3 tumbling, 1 stretch/jump, 1 stunt, and 1 open gym a week and it works out to 9 hours over a 4 day span. Her choice, I just drive her.

Since we were discussing her earlier... "Cheer baby alyss" is having surgery tomorrow for an unknown mass they found in her brain today. :(

That is super sad. I wanted to find info to see how she's doing and found her Go Fund Me account and it appears that as a result of the surgeries she'll be facing medical problems for the rest of her life. :(

That is super sad. I wanted to find info to see how she's doing and found her Go Fund Me account and it appears that as a result of the surgeries she'll be facing medical problems for the rest of her life. :(
Oh no. Poor little thing, she's in for a hard road :(

Back