OT 3d Fiber Lashes Or Hairy Spider Legs?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My CP cannot tolerate them. We have tried several different kinds and she just cannot stand the way they feel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Have you tried the ones that don't need glue? They come with adhesive on them, sort of like a sticker. My CP wouldn't tolerate the other kind with glue but these she likes.

Have you tried the ones that don't need glue? They come with adhesive on them, sort of like a sticker. My CP wouldn't tolerate the other kind with glue but these she likes.
I haven't. Can you tell me where to find them?

@cheer25mom They are on amazon or at cvs/walgreens and walmart. We have tried the Ardel brand and there are some by Revlon too. Search self adhesive eyelashes and you should find them. SO easy to use.

So everyone on my Facebook sells these 3D lashes. But I have yet to see anyone who uses this product end up with lashes that don't look like big hairy spider legs. Is this the style now? Is there a trick to applying it so that you get the volume and length without the spider legs?
I'm losing at cheer-momming. We use mascara. The Drug Store variety. (GASP).

I purchased some of the Younique makeup for cheer and liked it so much I signed up with them. Their shadows are my fav. I wear the 3d mascara every day, but only use one coat.

I apply the gel nice and evenly, then when I do the fibers I sort of squint my eyes and apply the fibers to the middle of my lashes to the end so I don't get any loose fibers in my eyes (I hate things in my eyes) - then move to the other eye and do the gel/fibers - then move back to first eye and do the other coat of gel to seal in the fibers then finish the second eye. don't forget to put a little gel on the top of your lash to seal in the fibers from that side. when i am done if i have any loose fibers that have fallen on my face i just use my blush brush to gently sweep them away.

I did see a new technique for applying the mascara on FB last night but I haven't tried it yet.

It's a bummer that people are having problems with it because it is a great alternative to false lashes. We put one coat of regular mascara on first, then the transplanting gel, then fibers ONLY on the ends, then the gel. Sometimes we do two coats. Neither CP or I have ever had fibers fall in our eyes or on our face. There is a new formula out (a few months ago) that is improved. I say use whatever works for you, but give the Younique mascara a few tries before you give up. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new formula is better than the old for sure.

all my friends and I use the Arbonne mascara which is similar to the younique but more natural (in my opinion).. if anyone's interested I have a good friend who's a consultant and she always gives me deals and stuff :)

Back