All-Star A New Maddie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

uh oh... the teal army will be attacking soon lol she is veryyyyy talented but i dont think a 50 pound girl held up by three grown men will replace Maddie Gardner in alot of the Teal Armys opinion. Never a replacement, just an addition :)

Just 'cause you like CEA doesn't mean you can't respect an athlete's skills? I'm confused by this...

Annnyyywho. This girl is awesome. Yeah she has big bases, but she actually has technique, unlike a lot of youngins who really just get tossed around and happen to land in the right spot. Go 'head girllll.

Just 'cause you like CEA doesn't mean you can't respect an athlete's skills? I'm confused by this...

Annnyyywho. This girl is awesome. Yeah she has big bases, but she actually has technique, unlike a lot of youngins who really just get tossed around and happen to land in the right spot. Go 'head girllll.

All I was saying was that Maddie has ALLOOOT of fans who would get really mad if you called someone else "the new maddie" they are both amazing athletes but they are two completely different people.

The kid has skills but can she do that with her age group under her?
its not about the skill shes doing on older bases, its the fact that shes 7, i should find out how old she is...and having that much body control at that age. i tick tock with my 9 yo sister with a bunch of my older friends all the time and shes brand new to the game but her body control and flexibility and the whole package isnt there yet. a lot of little girls can do the skill at that age on older bases, but its not as near as flawless as this.

All I was saying was that Maddie has ALLOOOT of fans who would get really mad if you called someone else "the new maddie" they are both amazing athletes but they are two completely different people.
ShutItDown was just saying she could be the next "star" flyer on Senior Elite when she is old enough. That is still about 5 years away, so she's never even going to be on the same team as Maddie G. I don't see any CEA fans getting offended by this comment. I bet Maddie's dad wouldn't even haha

Some people get really sensitive! I think the point of this was to just say how awesome this little girl was and that one day she will be just like Maddie (when Maddie is to old to be cheering and this girl is 16) I don't think anyone should take offense that the person who started the post is calling her the next Maddie, the girl 7 years old!!! ... I think this little girl is the bomb.com and is going to be amazinggggggggg when she gets older IMO =]

it's not just the body control during the skills. it's also the great body control and being able to still pull amazing flexabilty along with that. she is amazing!

Back