All-Star A New Maddie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Exactly as Ms K says. She's all that and a bag of chips.

And I'd venture to say that with the right Youth 5 kids under her and a little practice that they could very well pull this off. I might see who's willing to work on it with her. And do it with all youth age kids.

She's on Youth and Dragonflies and they are as nice of a family as you'll ever find, as well as Madison being extremely talented!!!

WOW!!! i wish the jawdrop smiley was still available. her technique is so good! i think it looks so funny with 3 grown men under her :D haha

Nothing would make my Madison happier than having this talented young girl leading SE LARGE ALL GIRL with 36 to multiple World's titles. There were Kelly Smiths and Katie Laniers and others before, there are Ericas, Mollys, Gabies, Maddie D, Alanas, Rachels and Juliets right now, and a whole host of others like this one following behind. As the 1st General of the CEA Maddie Teal Army, I salute this young one and wish her well. Even though we fuss sometimes, we are family.

Madison is awesome! I believe she turned 8 the weekend of cheersport. She tumbles at Rockstar and is such a hard worker she has a bright future ahead of her!

Just 'cause you like CEA doesn't mean you can't respect an athlete's skills? I'm confused by this...

Annnyyywho. This girl is awesome. Yeah she has big bases, but she actually has technique, unlike a lot of youngins who really just get tossed around and happen to land in the right spot. Go 'head girllll.

it's ok everyone knows people throw rocks at things that shine...

cheermommaRN said:
The kid has skills but can she do that with her age group under her?

I'm betting the bases her age couldn't handle that sequence. If so, i bet they'd rock it out! She's amazing--that is awesome body control no matter what and I normally am not impressed with small children stunting with adults

Level5Mom said:
Wow she is amazing! I don't care who is under her, she has great ability :D

.....and I highly doubt there are any kids her age who are capable of basing a stunt of that caliber, but if there were then I would say YES she would hit it on them.

Just saw this! sorry I just repeated u!

All I was saying was that Maddie has ALLOOOT of fans who would get really mad if you called someone else "the new maddie" they are both amazing athletes but they are two completely different people.

You know, I am actually so super impressed with Maddie Gardner's support of younger cheerleaders! She's even attended competitions that some of our lower level/newer teams have competed at to show her support. She's been cheering a long time and that was her too once upon a time (a little one that is)... and although I can't speak for her personally, I would venture to say that I bet she loves and encourages this level of talent (all levels really..lol)

Back