All-Star After Practice

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Coaches and athletes circle up and join hands (left over right) and one person says "Energy is the ability to--" and everyone yells "DO WORK!" as we untwist out of the circle.
We have a different circle up and chant every year and it's fun to see what we come up with each year.
Our program name is Cheer Energy
love this! :)

last season 1 team i was on everyone would yell "J3!" then right stomp, left stomp, clap, then saying "HUH" with a hip thrust (lmao..) which turned into "family on 3 1, 2, 3, FAMILY!" & the other team was same thing but "DIVAS!". this season we don't really have anything yet but im sure we'll come up with something:)

at the end of practice the coaches talk about how we did and they pick someone who stood out during practice and they get to say 1,2,3 and everyone comes in on 2 infinity and beyond

The teams I am on right now we go boom chicka, boom chicka,boom chicka chaos! for junior two and senior two we put our hands in and say crush

Wow..my teams is really similar to FAME's. In a circle, We all say "I believe in you, I believe in me, I believe in PCT. Whoa Blackberry bambalam, Whoa Blackberry bambalam, Got swag got style bambalam, our team's so WILD!" (the end is to the beat of the song black betty, because our team name is wild blackberry, and we thought "blackberry" sounded sooo similar to "black betty")

at the end of our practice our coaches sit us down tell us what went well at practice and what we really need to focus on at the next practice, and then if there's a comp that weekend we'll go over all the comp details. and then after we'll break and our team name is fantastic four ssss (sounds like force, which is gym name...) point two !

Back