All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Congrats to F5 yesterday! Keep it up ladies!! Does anyone know where I can see a video of Gravity Cheer Intensity (Sr. Sm. 4) they almost outscored F5!! WOW, way to go!!!!

If you youtube you can see their performance from last week at Jam Live...they won Grand Champs & had the best score overall. We LOVE Gravity cheer!!

fabulousity said:
love all of the changes. just need to clean it up again, highest level 5 raw score of the comp after day 1. hope they can pull it off.

How do you know that? They don't give deductions here and reign is in second. I don't see how they have the highest raw score.

How do you know that? They don't give deductions here and reign is in second. I don't see how they have the highest raw score.

i could have read it wrong, i was under the impression that the tech. score served as a raw score since there are no deductions and the score is only altered by the presentation/performance score. the comp gives no deducts, but reign had a number of timing and tumbling issues which i am guessing influenced their presentation score.

Tech Scores for Sm Sr Lim5
USA Wildcats: 97.67
MT Reign: 98.83
Star Athletics: 94.33
Dream Eternity: 93.83

http://allstarchallenge.varsity.com/results/Atlantis11SaturdayRankings.htm

fabulousity said:
i could have read it wrong, i was under the impression that the tech. score served as a raw score since there are no deductions and the score is only altered by the presentation/performance score. the comp gives no deducts, but reign had a number of timing and tumbling issues which i am guessing influenced their presentation score.

Tech Scores for Sm Sr Lim5
USA Wildcats: 97.67
MT Reign: 98.83
Star Athletics: 94.33
Dream Eternity: 93.83

http://allstarchallenge.varsity.com/results/Atlantis11SaturdayRankings.htm

Yea I can see where you got that. USA wildcats had a bunch of timing issues and things in our tumbling also. 3 of our passes that were supposed to be doubles only threw fulls. And I'm not sure what our last pass did. He tried to throw double double and messed up something and landed in a push up position pretty much lol. It's gonna be close today! Hopefully we hit!!

Back